1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Kyurem-B VS Kyurem-W

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Nate, Dec 22, 2012.

Tags:
?

Do you like Kyurem B or W better?

1. Kyurem-B

52.2%
  2. Kyurem-W

47.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I like Kyurem-B better cause I love Zekrom way better than Reshiram.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Kyurem B for sure, it's great!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I actually like the design of Kyurem-W better. Myself I have Kyurem-B on Black 2, though. I just think the White one is a better overall design fit.

4. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    I actually like Kyurem-W better :) I think the overall design of Kyurem-w is more cohesive and complimentary to reshiram/kyurem. Kyurem-b looks so weird with having 1 arm all muscle and then another arm with a different design. I don't like the colors of kyurem-b either. I know it's supposed to resemble zekrom but that black doesn't match for me xD I just think Kyurem-w had a overall better design and cohesive look.

5. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I like Zekrom's design just as much as Reshiram's, but I prefer White Kyurem to Black Kyurem. Black Kyurem's face looks kind of strange, I'm not a fan of its pointy chin. Its tail looks cool, but that's about it. I feel that White Kyurem's design is more appealing than Black Kyurem's- the colors match up better, in my opinion. Plus, its design is a lot more interesting to me.

6. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    Kyurem-B Looks Cooler thats why I choose him

7. Fluffy_Eevee

Fluffy_Eevee Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I love the White Kyurem~
    I think it looks fluffy and epic at the same time :D

8. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I personally dont like them. After seeing how Zekrom and Reshiram struggled to avoid being absorbed, I never made them go through that again. I feel like its cruel, and the power gained isnt worth that.

9. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    I like the Kyurem-B b/c it's cooler looking.

10. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    I like Zekrom and therefore Kyurem-B, but I've also come to appreciate how over-designed its white counterpart is. Just, all this, and this, and this; it really lacks subtlety.

11. Minigore

Minigore School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Kyurem-B looks more badass

12. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,556.5
    For me, it's a bit of a tie. Kyurem-B looks more epic, but Kyurem-W has a high Special Attack (which I prefer)... though I've heard Choice Scarf Kyurem-B can pretty much steamroll everything in it's path... I still like Kyurem-W. Ice and Fire is a nice combination, not to mention they're opposing forces thrown onto the same beast.

13. Pizza Bandit

Pizza Bandit Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    They're both pretty neat looking, but I have to go with Kyurem-W. I tend to like Reshiram over Zekrom, so that's probably why. :)

14. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I Honestly love Kyurem B Much better he has an astonishing design and his colors dont seem to clash as much as white kyreum which makes him more appealing to the eyes.

15. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I like Kyurem B better. Kyurem W is just too much. It has claws, tubes, wings, and a generator butt. It's design is just so over the top, that it's simply beyond that of what a Pokémon should even look like. It just seems more like robot than it does an actual Pokémon.

16. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Kyurem-B. I like it's design more, I think Kyurem-W looks ridiculous.

17. Pokegirl1116

Pokegirl1116 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I like Kyurem-W better. I like how it's has high Sp. Atk and Speed, and it's types: Fire and Ice. ^_^

18. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I like Kyurem-W for the same reason as everybody else. It looks cooler. :D

19. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I don't like any of them... They're so damned over designed, it's just not natural anymore... However, I'm a great fan of Reshiram :D

20. AD7

AD7 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    black kyurem. but I use white kyurem because i already like the normal zekrom but dislike reshiram.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.