1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Lake Valor Café

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reckless, Oct 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Saw this done on other forums (who also have an shoutbox/irc channel). It's a useful way of getting to know other members so in this blossoming community, I thought why not. Stuck it in the spambox because I've seen it used and abused as a way of increasing postcount~

Anyway. To set the topic rolling; What are you more excited for this week -- Pokémon X & Y or Skylanders: Swap Force?

I for one am going to sound like a traitor but I'm actually more excited for Swap force. I'm currently on the hunt to purchase the last guys I'm missing from my collection before the new waves come out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pixel2

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I actually hadn't of swap forces before you mentioned it lol so, I'm defintely more excited for x&y.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Female Form Titan

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Pokémon X&Y oH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED

4. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Whhhhhaaaaatttt?! Skylanders is a neat lil' thaing, Swap Force being the third game in the series. Actually sorta bummed that the third gen 'characters' are all cooler than the previous gens. It's like Ruby & Sapphire all over again for me. :|

My original plan was to get super excited for X & Y, but then I saw a special "dark" edition of Swap Force so I was like, I have to get that. :P

5. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    X/Y by far! Gonna go get my copy of Y tomorrow afternoon!

6. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    You shall have to share with us your impressions of the game, and the same for the lucky others who will also be receiving it. I still haven't decided on what version to get.

7. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    I'm getting my Pokémon X tommoroww I so excited!

8. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Lucky guys! I am envious.

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    You'll get my impressions and discoveries in a story told through Serena's eyes--I'm calling it "The Kalos Connection"

But it won't completely be the game rehashed

10. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I'm really exited for X/Y. I'm picking it up tomorrow and know thats all I'll do all weekend.

11. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I liked the first Skylanders, moderate on the second, not too hyped about Swap Force. Only thing I really like about it is the Dark Stealth Elf.
    Definitely more exited to play Pokémon once my sister decides to give me the 3DS.

12. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Cant wait for Y! Tomarrows the big day, I get to meet my froakie Kage, and hopefully my new charmander (who i shall name later)

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Got the game yesterday and progressed past the first gym. Usually I nickname my Pokémon like you Ebony but this time I'm going to keep off the nicknaming scene since I keep using the same ones over and over x)

14. Pixel2

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I got to the second gym and then decided I wanted Fennekin so I restarted TuT I really shouldn't have followed my little brothers advice since he doesn't know anything about Pokémon.

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    Made it to the second gym after spending an hour chasing that Furfrou

16. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    OooooOooooo...! It's only a matter of days until Halloween....So what shall ye all be doing on the most hallowed of nights?

Got talked into going to see Thor 2 on the night. Not sure if it'll be a good idea...I'm not particularly fond of venturing out after others on Halloween...

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    I'll be on trick-or-treater duty

18. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    The joys...!

Honestly, though. That's the one thing I lament about growing old. Free candy. But I don't miss the dentist trips afterwards, nosirree

19. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    I'm going out with some friends, and getting me some candy! :D yay ouo

20. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'm going around from street to street dressed up as myself and I'm going to steal candy from all the little kids around! What a night.

just kidding ill b at home cryin because i dont have any :'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.