1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Lake Valor Café

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reckless, Oct 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I never said I was in college lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Kuroida

Kuroida Hex Maniac

Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.7
    You're supposed to say you're actually a child genius and got accepted at age 11 on scholarship to complete a PhD in biochemical engineering *nods* :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Oh yeah, by the way, I'm Jimmy Neutron and was accepted at age 10 in Science shit, I'm currently working on my PhD :P

4. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Jimmy Neutron...:( Those were the days...!

5. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Man, I really dislike the rampant use of "half human half ____" characters that are just sooo unique and/or "misunderstood" cause of it in anything fantasy based. Roleplays and fanfics do it the worst but I find it actually worse overall when it's in published fiction, especially if it's been written in the last ten years. It just seems so cheap and self-indulgent and has been done way too many times.

Achromatic likes this.
  6. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Twilight: By the way, I'm half werewolf.
    Me: Nobody gives a shit! *blows head off with shotgun*

7. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    There was a thunderstorm here last night and I enjoyed it. I always enjoy thunderstorms. They don't happen often enough around here. The heavy rain wiped away a lot of the built-up frozen snow, and today is sunny so hopefully more will go away. I usually don't mind snow and cold at all, but lately I've felt a real hankering for long walks at night again and the snow and shit makes it more unpleasant than it should be.

8. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Finding that muse to write something...always a challenge...

9. Tobias

Tobias That Divergent fan.

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    It's not that bad. I have the farthest classes away from each other and I still get to each class before the minute bell. :P I have to go to High School next year. Halp. .___.

Also I'm still sick. :(

@ Reckless: Ikr? :P

10. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    @ Tobias; At the very least, the time seems to fly by. :L

11. Kuroida

Kuroida Hex Maniac

Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.7
    I have one class on the complete opposite side of the campus from all my other classes. In snow it takes about 20min to get there...and 20 min to get back. Conclusion: I haven't gone to that class all year :/

12. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    The beauty of having all my classes relatively close to each other. :P I only have to got outside to some prefabs twice a week, but the rest are in lecture rooms and computer labs, but the labs can either be like the sahara or the Antarctic.

13. Kuroida

Kuroida Hex Maniac

Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.7
    All your classes are in the same building?? What sorcery is this o.o

And yeah my comp labs can make you sweat just walking to your lab bench while the lecture halls can be freezing...

14. Kaeda_Yoshii123

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Lol,wow~X3
    I feel a bit happy that hopefully I get accepted into a college/university that is a hands-on type of exprience than one that's a lecture type because I really don't like lectures; especially hours long type of lectures. It's like 'okay..okay..Mr./Mrs. we get it..Holy Christ we get it stop!' :P

15. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    This cafe sucks shit, my coffee was too expensive and wasn't mixed that well, the hipster behind the counter sneered at me and she also spelled my name wrong on the cup.

1/10

16. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    "floormat"

17. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Yeah and about the floormat! It sucks. It's just one solid color, says nothing on it (not very welcoming) and is soggy. Probably full of mould. It smells like wet dog and venereal disease.

18. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Now you know why I never order anything here :D

19. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    @ Kuroida But it's a pretty big building lol. Has way more than just an IT department as well. There's also a lot of science labs, engineering stuff, humanitarians, and even cookery, I recently learned.

The coffee shop in my place is nice and small. It's a tiny Costa kiosk but it kills me buying medium or large hot chocolates there because the cups are always like 70% hot choc, 30% cream. But I need something to get me through those 2 hour classes...And I'm not a coffee/tea drinker...My friend is very buddy with the staff there though.

20. Kuroida

Kuroida Hex Maniac

Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.7
    It's more like 3 hrs of "wtf are you talking about slow down. I don't get this. I'm so doomed." And then you blink and profs on the next topic.

Go for hands on if you can. I like hands on :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.