1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Lake Valor Karaoke Night [This Weekend!]

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Achromatic, May 21, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Lake Valor Karaoke Night [This Weekend!]

That's right folks, May 26th and May 27 we'll be hosting a karaoke event on our Discord server. We'll all be getting together and singing all of our favourite songs, out loud via voice chat.

This will be a fun opportunity for all of us to get together, have a laugh and have a fun night.

In total, you may sing 3 songs. Please post here before the weekend begins with what songs you want to sing (you don't have to do 3, but you can) and we'll get that all sorted this weekend.

The event will likely begin at around 8PM BST. It will continue on until everyone has gotten their chance to sing, provided you all show up, which you should!

So, post away and let us know what songs you're gonna be singing. It's just a bit of fun, and we can do some bonus songs too if everyone is down.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Man, stuff like this makes me really wish I had a Discord account or whatever you need to use it. But alas, my parents... Oh well. Can somebody at least sign up so I don't feel as bad about the refusal?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Oof, if only I could sing XD Can we have a group sing along of something memey? XD

4. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    I like Ozone's idea. But what memey song to sing...? I think I have but one idea...

If there is a karaoke night, I'll probably do it if it's in a group. I'm a horrible singer.

5. Pigeon

Pigeon Bug Catcher

Aura
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽47.0
    When someone says memey song I can only think about "Never Gonna Give You Up" and "All Star". I guess both are fun to sing.

AeroHail likes this.
  6. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    It's kind of tradition for the general chat to type-sing All Star one line each. So it might be the most fitting.