1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Featured Lake Valor Patreon is now live!

Discussion in 'News Desk' started by Jeydis, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,355.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello everyone!
    The staff has been hard at work coming up with funding ideas to keep LV running and be able to provide updates in the future. The best way we figured would be to give more options to donate to the site. So we decided to launch a Patreon for LV!

Check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/LakeValor?fan_landing=true

The donation perks are quite similar to our current donation model. There are a couple of additional ones for Patreon like custom wallpapers for your cellphone and PC. We are working on adding more perks in the future as well.

FAQ:
    If you have any other questions or comments let us know!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Mar 24, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Im glad ya all decided to keep the regular donation also.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jeydis likes this.
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    While I'm not an old user by a long shot, I feel like my over 3 years of being on this website has helped me in more ways than one. This website has connected me to plenty of people and it is thanks to this website that I've managed to come into contact with some of my absolute best friends that I truly hope to meet someday IRL in the future. And while my presence in this community is very small, I still hop on every day just to reply to some of my favorite threads.

Id be crazy not to donate to this website, who's giving me so much for a long time. While I still don't have one now, I will attempt to get a PayPal up and running (Been planning on getting one for a while now to pay some artists for commissions). Once I have that ready, you guys can expect me to donate monthly.

Edit: The deed is done.

#3 Mar 25, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    Jeydis and Pirate Captain like this.
  4. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,355.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Thank you so much @Barandofl, super appreciated. I am setting up your account changes now!

Barandofl likes this.