1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Lake Valor: Star Allies (Signups half-open?)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Oct 1, 2018.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    "Fine." Kuno shrugged. "But I'm telling you, it's probably not all that important."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    After wrestling the whip from around her oddly shaped feet, Olek cursed her steed for leaving. "I don't need you, invisi-billy! I'mma meet friend!" This happened to be the best idea she had thought of in a while, for just a sprint and a half away, were two odd looking folk. They hadn't noticed her yet, for Olek is the sneakiest ranch-hand around her home-town. With all the grace of a wounded ostrich, she sneaked towards her new prey. They would be fine additions to her version of friend.

Olek shambled and clinked closer to the pair, wary of not getting close enough to be smelt. She couldn't remember the last time Billy and herself had a bath, much less used water for other than drinking. She unhooked her whip from beneath her cozy shawl, regretting the last time she had used it for a belt. It wasn't like anyone around here wore pants anyways. It seemed the two were both looking and not looking for something important. Could it be? "The Enemy of my enemy is ...my enemy??" Olek whisper-yelled to herself, certain they could not hear her.

She did not waste a moment longer, for her whip flicked outwards and upwards, much like a scorpion's stinger. Though to say that either of them felt it, was not apparent to Olek. If she had missed, it would be seen as a mercy, and not a failure to aim correctly on her end.
    "I've got yer both in may sights now! I bet you weren't expecting to have help looking for... friend-ma-thingy!"
    The westy couldn't read minds, but darnit if she never stopped pretending that she could.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "So, where were you in the fir-AH!" Halfway through her reply, a whip suddenly flew through the air. Grabbing onto Kuno, Rosa tried her best to dodge, but the edge of her... uh... dress? Skirt? Well, it got caught, causing her to trip and drop the Biospark, helpless as she fell flat on her face.

4. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    Kuno was about to throw a kunai in the direction that the whip had come from but was knocked down by Rosa before she had the chance too and was knocked onto her back.

5. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Either Olek was actually getting better at using her whip, or she had frightened them so bad, that they had to fall over in her presence.
    Why not both? She thought victoriously to herself.
    Friend were much easier to talk to when they were face down on the ground, much like she had been earlier. Her golden eyes squinted in happiness while she trotted over to her prey.

"Good planet-stars, to friend!"
    Olek bowed to the prostrated duo, loosing her green hat in the process. Her black, bald head shone before a grab could be made for it. It floated softly to ground, farther away than what she was comfortable with. She chased her hat, calling out, "I'll be with ya'll in no time!"

6. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    "What was that about?" Kuno wondered aloud as she got back to her feet. She dusted herself off before lending a hand to help Rosa up.

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    "Th...thanks," the slightly shook Vividria replied, taking Kuno's hand. "U...uh... who are you?"

8. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    "I already told you that my name is Kuno." Kuno reminded the Vividria. "Now, we should probably get out of here before we're attacked again."

9. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Hat firmly back on her head, Olek walked casually back to the friend. She waved her whip in the air, and hallo-ed furiously.
    "Don't think ya'll can get away now!"
    She did not pick up speed, but continued making ugly circles in the air with her weapon. That one looked like a heart. For sure! Olek thought.
    In reality, it looked more like a deflated balloon. It barely skipped off the ground, but to Olek, it was the thought that counted.

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Shaking, the Vividria just managed to get her words out. "N...no, I didn't mean you. I mean... her," she whispered as her brush-ponytail gestured at the Wester in front of them. "And... run...? RUN!" she shrieked, before attempting to run off, which ended up as her going two feet away. Hopefully, Kuno's faster than I am, Rosa thought as she tried to shield the Biospark with herself. Which didn't work out, considering she was only two feet away from their "attacker", after all.

11. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    Kuno started to run away from the apparently hostile Wester, but quickly realized that Rosa couldn't keep up with her. Not wanting to abandon her new ally, Kuno turned around and dashed to Rosa's side, pulling out a kunai defensively and bracing herself for an attack.

12. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Olek chased them as far as they ran, catching the gist of their conversation.
    "I go by..." She looked around as if she didn't want anyone else to hear what she said next.
    "Olek."

Proud of her manners, she removed her hat and wafted the air with it. A westor special greeting, given to those that she considered friend.

"Ooh, are we dancing now? I hain't got a partner anymore, but maybe the three of us can find a way to fix that."

She lined up beside Kuno, admiring both of the odd one's weapons. Taking out her own whip, she faced forward.

"This is going to be an interesting dance!" Olek grinned, ready to learn dangerous moves from them.

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Rosa, seeing Kuno dash over, shook her head. "I-I'll take care of this." Readying her paintbrush-ponytail, she lowered herself into what she thought was a fighting stance. It really was no different from a regular standing stance, but it wasn't like the Vividria had ever done any type of combat before.

PoserPanda likes this.
  14. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    "Hello, fry-end. Shall we battle?"
    Moving from beside Kuno, Olek position herself in front of Rosa. She knew that some people, such as herself, had new ways of inviting someone into their group. Even the creature who had thrown a pink heart at her soul, had been new and different. Now she was going to find out what it all meant.

15. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    "Doesn't look like we have much choice." Kuno said as she slipped the kunai she was holding into her other hand and pulled out her katana. "But I will warn you, I was the top of my class when it came to combat. No one has even beaten me in a fair fight before. Or an unfair one, for that matter."

16. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Olek waited until both friend were done speaking, before she congratulated them on their studies. She could surely be someone of renown if she beat these two!
    Wildly she whipped her whip around, with no clear target in mind. It looked like a dance, and it made her feel happy.

"Betcha both can neither paint nor pain me!" She taunted.

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Rosa nodded, all shaking gone now. "Kuno, you can take a break - a match is only between the challenger and the challenged. I can't let you get hurt now!" She readied herself for the first strike, in other words, did absolutely nothing.

18. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    "Hurmph. This ain't how a fight should be!" Olek put away her whip and made her best grrr face, whilst standing beside the painter. She spoke through clenched teeth, trying to teach Rosa how to be tough.
    Yew gotta look the part too. You look like a sacrifice to me."
    She grumped, though no longer in a teaching mood, she took a seat on the ground.

"What am I gonna do with yew two?"
    Olek pointed a faltering, mittened finger at the both of them, one at a time.

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    The Vividria cocked her head to one side. "...What?" Sacrifice? Look the part? Slowly, she became more and more confused, even though the Wester in front of her wasn't even talking.

20. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    Kuno was confused by the Wester's words and actions but didn't drop her guard as their attacked suddenly sat down. She was sure that this was some kind of ruse and had no interest in falling victim to another sneak attack.