1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Lake Valor: Star Allies (Signups half-open?)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Oct 1, 2018.

1. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    When no blows were mushed upon her hat, she spoke once more to them.
    "Can we be fry-end? Is that how the creatures on this planet do things?"

Olek ignored any inclination towards moving or violence towards the two, surely if she just sat down, nothing more confusing would happen.
    "It is pretty cozy in the sunlight." Olek murmured to herself, as the sun tried its best to put the Wester to sleep.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "...Fry-end? Um... do you mean frying eggs? Oh, are you hungry?" Suddenly, it all made sense. Aggressive behaviour, hunger, surviving in the wild so easily... this Wester doesn't have anyone looking after them, did they? Poor little one! Rosa could almost feel the tears about to spill from her eyes. Clearly, they needed help and a caring family. That was the only logical conclusion. Or at least the only one her bizarre train of thought led to.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    PoserPanda likes this.
  3. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Olek screamed as loudly as she was able, though remained passively on the ground. She knew now that she wasn't saying the correct word, but wasn't sure how else to make herself known. Being an enemy and then having her life changed wasn't exactly easy to deal with. She figured that perhaps the ninja could speak her language. In tired desperation, Olek lolled her head towards the ninja.

"Please tell me you know what I mean." The Wester lazily pulled out her rope, enacting what had happened to her a while back. Showing how the creature had thrown a heart at her, and nuzzled Olek. Surely the serious one would be able to see what she meant. But if not, then eggs would suit her just fine.

"Eggs. Fry-ends. They're all the same to me."

ChocoChicken likes this.
  4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    Kuno sighed and put away her weapons. "Unless I'm mistaken, the word you're trying to say is 'friend'. Although I have no idea why you would be calling us that when you were just attacking us a moment ago."

5. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    The Wester got up immediately and tried to shake the hands of Kuno and Rosa. Finally her words are coming through!
    "Frieeennnddds. Friiiiend. Fry-end. Friend." She rubbed her head through the hat she wore, contemplating how different the two words sounded. Though she didn't stay focused on it long, after hearing the praise from the Ninja.

"You actually thought my moves were dangerous? Both of you?" Olek looked at each of her new friends, hoping that her lassoing had improved a bit. It took her a few moments to let the rest of the meaning of Kuno's words to sink in, past her thick hat.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Rosa nodded. "Y...yeah. I was actually pretty scared for a minute there! I didn't know who you were, why you were acting aggressive..." The Vividria shuddered a little. "But good thing you aren't trying to hurt us now... right?"

7. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    The Wester pursed her lips in thought for a brief moment, wondering what she had truly meant by her actions. Surely a friend wouldn't act this way towards other friends? Though it had been fun to think of sparring with the BioSpark. Who knew how she could have such fun with friends like these! Olek stood up, dusting some grass marks off her shawl.

"What has passed before, will not happen in the present. Unless sparring is a thing we can do, from time to time? Or eating. I am sort of hungry now."

Olek said modestly. She could eat several chickens at this point, and their eggs.

8. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    "I'd be fine with sparring some time." Kuno said, suddenly realizing how hungry she was at the mention of eating, though she tried to hide it. "But the key to sparring is that you have to ask first."

9. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    "Aw shoot, asking is one I totally forgot about. I mean I asked one thing but I certainly wasn't clear when I said it."

She pouted, trying to think of what to do next. Instead of supplying her own answer, she looked to try out this asking thing.

"What do you two friends agree that we should do?"

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Rosa seemed delighted at this new pal. Perhaps the Wester would be able to help them in... whatever they were searching for. Wait, what were they searching for anyway? "Um... before you 'attacked', Kuno and I here were looking for something... but in the heat of the action, I forgot what that something was. Wait, was it something important?! Oh no, no, no! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I really am! Please don't hurt me!" At the sudden realization, the Vividria began to panic again. Stupid, stupid Rosa! To forget something so important...

11. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    "Actually," Kuno turned to the Vividra, "I remember specifically telling you several times that it wasn't anything important but you kept insisting that we look for it anyway."

12. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Hoping that Rosa wouldn't cry tears of paint in her horror, Olek took off her hat and patted the Vividra with it. She hoped this would at least sort of comfort her, and in the meantime she made an offer.

"Tell ya'll what, we get some food first and then go make some adventures for ourselves! Beat people up, spar with each other! I promise to help out a lot."

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Rosa slowly calmed down. "O-okay, if you insist... well, I didn't have anything else to do, so... um... I guess? Maybe? You sure it'll be safe?" She let the Wester's words sink in, before she realized something. "We didn't get your name yet, did we?"

14. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    "I didn't get yalls either! I am Olek, proudest Wester this side of PopTart!"

She bowed low, looking up with a questioning expression at the BioSpark.

"You must be...THE LONE RANGER!"

Olek faced the Vividra who answered her previous question, thinking seriously about their safety as a group.

"We should be fine. Mayhap."

ChocoChicken likes this.
  15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "I-I'm Rosa. I... I don't really know that many people? I'm an artist? I guess?" It was at that moment that the Vividria realized that she hadn't left her tiny neighborhood for a long time. In fact, Kuno was the first fresh face she had seen in a while. And she and Olek were the only faces she had seen in at least two years. Perhaps that was why nobody appreciated her art. Or maybe it was because she hadn't actually made anything besides angry pencil scribbles.

16. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    Kuno eyed Olek suspiciously, not sure whether or not to give her name out to the Wester. Eventually she decided that she might as well. "You may call me Kuno. That is all that you need to know for now."

17. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Olek pretended to write down these names on the brim of her hat, but for the life of her she hoped that her brain would remember both of their names. Even if one of them seemed to be a bit more sneaky than the other.

"Good to meet the confused Rosa, and the sneak-er crafty, Kuno." Olek wondered if that really was what the Biospark called itself, or if it gave a fake name. She certainly wouldn't put it past him to do so.

She walked forward to inspect Rosa, holding out her mittened hands in a peaceful manner.
    "Might one inspect thy hair?" Olek wanted to see what made the artist's hair hold on to paint so easily. Surely it was dried, and not constantly flowing? That would be some strong magic.

To Kuno she signed with her mittens, "I'd like to speak to you separately afterwards. " Feeling sure that she had signed appropriately, Olek faced Rosa.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Rosa blinked, bending down a little for the Wester to let her inspect it. "My hair? Nearly every Vividria has the same hair as I do. The paint is just a side effect of being what we are. It's used to... well, paint, but it's also a method of attack. Although... it's not exactly paint. It's some kind of magic, I'd say?"

19. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    "So polite." Olek murmured to herself, as she gently daubed at the magical paint in Rosa's hair-brush. "It must be magic, thar ain't no other way to get it like this." She stepped back from Rosa, mixing some paint onto her hat and not really enjoying the outcome.
    "As ya'll can see here, it don't mesh with me." A few more swipes of the now non-magical paint, smeared a happy face on her hat. It gave her an idea, calling back to what Rosa had said before. Though now she addressed both her new friends.

"While we're hunting for food, or an establishment, perhaps on the way we kin barter our trades with each other? Or at least make plans to do so."

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "W-what? Uh... trading? Sorry, I haven't been out in a while." Straightening herself, Rosa looked at the Wester curiously. "Um... could you explain that to me?"