1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Lapras Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Wizard, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    As a Lapras rights advocate, I believe that this thread needs to be made. Lapras is a wonderful creature that I love very much. I would never hurt it except in a Pokémon battle but shut up and I want to give it many many hugs. It's quite possibly one of the most loved Pokémon, doesn't even need to evolve because it's so great, AND it's cute as a button (and buttons are darn adorable).

What's the best part about Lapras? What nice things do you want to say to it? If you dislike it, what's wrong with you?

Show your appreciation for Lapras. If you don't, I have no choice but to chase you off with a dull spoon.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Best part?
    As of S/M, Lapras has gotten out of the Endangered catergory! <3
    It's always wonderful when animals leave Endangerment, so I had to mention that for our local Nessie.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wizard likes this.
  3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★

I love shiny Lapras! Easily its best feature.

Wizard likes this.
  4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Best part? Are you trying to say that there is a worse part about lapras?
    I love the thing, even though I'm not given much of an opportunity to actually use it in battle. I love its design and its appearances in the anime. It is just a cute Pokémon and I can't hate it, even if it tries to kill me.

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  5. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    It's the most adorable thing ever, and it spearheaded the anti-HM movement. Of course I love this guy! I wish it was better competitively, then I would use it all the time!

6. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Ahhh! Lapras!

It Actually Part Of The Trio For The Official First Southeast Asia Pokémon Centre On My Homeland Since Lapras Is Famous On Pokémon Go On My Homeground!

And The Best Part?

I Named It After Cassini Spacecraft On My Catcher!

7. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Never imply that I consider Lapras to be bad in any way :(T_T . It is my best friend and I love it. (Kidding, not actually mad)

I just want to give it a hug and make it happy.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  8. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I love Lapras! It was always one of my favourite Pokémon! This is such an adorable Pokémon and it's probably the first I've ever drawn I love it!!

9. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Yeah, Lapras's pretty awesome. It can learn nice attacks, has decent stats (at least when you're not playing competitively), and it has a good design in my opinion!

10. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    If I had a Lapras in real life, I'd go fishing with it all the time just to spend time with the adorable wonder. Lapras is not only a really cute Pokémon, but it would be really fun to have in real life. Not only could it help you swim, but its semi-telepathic so you could easily become best of friends.

11. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,036.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    So handy for travelling. Also a fantastic 'mon in early Pokémon Go and still quite usable in various gametypes. A great all around Pokémon.

12. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Lapras are always a blast to use in game. Balanced stats, great typing, and a nice movepool. They’re also adorable.

13. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Thank you lapras for carting my butt around in Blue and Gold versions as a kid. You also won me several battle as a faithful partner and I miss you terribly.

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I'm usually an all-bird person but I make exceptions too. Lapras is cool.

15. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I've never used lapras in the games (I really should someday), but I love its design. Lapras' eyes are most especially striking.