1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Last Chore Done?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Vigilance, Jun 13, 2017.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I know I washed the dishes with my sister earlier today, but my main chore is usually vacuuming the whole entire house XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,673.0
    I have assigned chores along with my brother that we forget to do them time to time, and then we get punished. Like having our electronics taken away for a week. Last chore i did, though, was emptying the dishwasher. I don't count mowing the lawn because I love mowing the lawn.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Brought in the trash bins from the curb

4. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Chores? Heh heh... *sweatdrop* ...Uhhhhhh... *scrambles for work that has been completed recently* ...Uhhm crap... *comes up with literally nothing* CRAP

I moved my bookshelf to avoid a late-night suffocation by falling Shonen Jump novels. Does that count? (I am incredibly and incurably lazy and typically don't do chores until I am in immediate danger of death). Yeahhhhh....
    #MissingNo

5. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I washed the dishes today at like 1am so I wouldn't have to do them all day today~

6. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    Washing some dishes and vacuuming my room... around a week or so ago, give or take?
    (We do most of our spring cleaning on the weekends, so I just kind of let things build up until I get them taken care of on Sunday mornings.)

7. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    The last chore I did was either walking the dogs or putting the bin upright when the dogs knocked it over. I don't know if the last one qualifies as a chore, but it happens incredibly often.

8. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I folded some more laundry yeah

9. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Vacuumed. And not exactly a chore but I'm about to put together a new bed.

10. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Folded a mountain of laundry!

11. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I made dinner today :D So I think it counts (also cleanned the floors yesterday)