1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Last thing you copied v.2

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Gwoomy, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    It’s kinda sad that the original thread got so few answers, this game is fun.
    Basically you just copy here the last thing you copied, and see what it is! x)
    Mine is...

Slowly but surely

...Okay xD I think I was wondering if it was the right expression.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Dec 5, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    "what are the moves?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Peanut butter jelly time"... Best not to ask

4. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "The United Airlines Fiasco: How Game Theory Could Help"

i was working on a paper and thats the title of the article i was citing. i was too lazy to type the title out :sweat:

BraviaryScout likes this.
  5. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★

That's it.

6. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Gwoomy likes this.
  7. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    "Probs where Jangmo-o are"

My response when someone asked where I was

8. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i dont know why this is it but it is

9. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    decearing egg

10. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    {{#invoke:Sensibilités|tableau|generation=6|type1=Psy|type2=Ténèbres}}

Why is no one talking here? ;-;

11. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    'Piplup'
    (Few Seconds Ago Copied.)

12. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    M NOM NOM

13. ophiespurr

Randy
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽279.8
  14. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    [​IMG] looool i was using it as an art reference

15. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Rayquaza

For my Q&A x)

16. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★

Was posting it for a friend to see, since he's as big a Star Wars fan as I am.

17. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    In a spoiler because it’s long.
    Today I discovered a very original job: replacement of the storks who distribute the babies. The name tells all. But I'm sure you want to know more about this job, don't you? Don't worry, I'll tell you. Keep on reading.

In this job, you have to bring the babies to their families. Usually, it's the storks' job, but they are so tired that some of them just can't move a wing! That's why they need help. So the storks recruit! You can contact them with this mail address: [email protected].

If you are hired, congratulations! First, you have to take a baby: just follow the e-mail's instructions. Done? Good. Now you have a baby. You can be traditional and put him (or her) into a white blanket, or you can put him (or her) into whatever stuff you want, as long as he (or she) can breathe — the more comfortable the better. Secondly, you have to go to the address. You should have received it when you picked the new-born. You can go there with whatever means of transport you want, like train, boat, plane, your feet, your wings if you have some, and so on. When you are at the right place, you can leave the baby BUT before you have to check if someone is in the house! If there is someone but it's a burglar or whatever similar, call the police. If you are sure that the baby will be taken by the house/flat's occupants, you can put him (or her) in front of the door and ring the bell (be careful of how the door open — it would be a pity if the baby gets smashed), or just ring the bell and wait for someone to open the door like a normal delivery (wo)man — but if you aren't a human (for the human babies) or from the same species (animal babies), you shouldn't wait, as seeing you might frighten the future parents. There are also other ways for delivery but before you use them, make sure that the baby will be safe. When the baby is successfully received, congrats, your mission is complete! In the event of an accident, contact the storks.

Obviously, this isn't the easiest job in the world. You have to pay attention to a lot of things: the baby, the route, the possible obstacles; you'll have to remember the address; the baby shall not have any injury. It's best to avoid the crowds. It's not a full-time job but you have to be reachable anytime. It also can be risky... but if you're determined, it will be fine! This brings me to talk about the qualities you need for this job.

Inevitably, you need to be:

• brave (we never know where the family can live);
    • persistent (when you realize for the fifth time that you went to the wrong place);
    • calm (for the same reason as above);
    • delicate (a baby is fragile!);
    • preferably strong (easier to carry babies);
    • someone who can do different things at the same time.

You're wondering why people do this job if it's so difficult?

I don't do it myself so I might be mistaken. But I think maybe people do it because they love storks and don't want them to be tired, because they want to travel, because they love babies, or maybe they just want to know since when storks can speak and use the Internet. It's difficult to find and interview people who do it, but I promise, if I find some new information, I'll tell you at once!

That’s a text I wrote for homework some time ago. I wanted to check its word count so I copied it from my deviantart.

18. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    https://barkpost.com/corgi-mixes/

I'd had a talk about corgi mixes some days ago with a friend of mine so I copy/pasted the link so I could email it to him. Then I realized he probably doesn't do email, realized the page doesn't have a share on IG option, and suffered over it for a while.

19. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★

20. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    https://derpicdn.net/img/2017/12/9/1603513/full.gif <-- Cette image là est de meilleure qualité, et en gif, mais j'arrive pas à l'upload, fichier trop volumineux

Trying to copy a link from discord on iPad but it copies the whole message (that’s really annoying)