1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Last thing you copied v.2

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Gwoomy, Dec 5, 2017.

1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
  4. ColsonOtis

Victini
    (Victini)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,500.9
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    After the death of Cromwell in 1658, Charles's initial chances of regaining the Crown seemed slim; Cromwell was succeeded as Lord Protector by his son, Richard. However, the new Lord Protector had little experience of either military or civil administration. In 1659, the Rump Parliament was recalled and Richard resigned. During the civil and military unrest that followed, George Monck, the Governor of Scotland, was concerned that the nation would descend into anarchy.[21] Monck and his army marched into the City of London, and forced the Rump Parliament to re-admit members of the Long Parliament who had been excluded in December 1648, during Pride's Purge. Parliament dissolved itself, and there was a general election for the first time in almost 20 years.[22] The outgoing Parliament defined the electoral qualifications intending to bring about the return of a Presbyterian majority.[23]

The restrictions against royalist candidates and voters were widely ignored, and the elections resulted in a House of Commons that was fairly evenly divided on political grounds between Royalists and Parliamentarians and on religious grounds between Anglicans and Presbyterians.[23] The new so-called Convention Parliament assembled on 25 April 1660, and soon afterwards welcomed the Declaration of Breda, in which Charles promised lenience and tolerance. There would be liberty of conscience, and Anglican church policy would not be harsh. He would not exile past enemies nor confiscate their wealth. There would be pardons for nearly all his opponents except the regicides. Above all, Charles promised to rule in cooperation with Parliament.[24] The English Parliament resolved to proclaim Charles king and invite him to return, a message that reached Charles at Breda on 8 May 1660.[25] In Ireland, a convention had been called earlier in the year and had already declared for Charles. On 14 May, he was proclaimed king in Dublin.[26]

[​IMG]
    Charles sailed from his exile in the Netherlands to his restoration in England in May 1660. Painting by Lieve Verschuier.
    He set out for England from Scheveningen, arrived in Dover on 25 May 1660 and reached London on 29 May, his 30th birthday. Although Charles and Parliament granted amnesty to nearly all of Cromwell's supporters in the Act of Indemnity and Oblivion, 50 people were specifically excluded.[27] In the end nine of the regicides were executed:[28] they were hanged, drawn and quartered, whereas others were given life imprisonment or simply excluded from office for life. The bodies of Oliver Cromwell, Henry Ireton and John Bradshaw were subjected to the indignity of posthumous decapitations.[29]

The English Parliament granted him an annual income to run the government of £1.2 million,[30] generated largely from customs and excise duties. The grant, however, proved to be insufficient for most of Charles's reign. For the most part, the actual revenue was much lower, which led to attempts to economise at court by reducing the size and expenses of the royal household[30] and raise money through unpopular innovations such as the hearth tax.[26]

In the latter half of 1660, Charles's joy at the Restoration was tempered by the deaths of his youngest brother, Henry, and sister, Mary, of smallpox. At around the same time, Anne Hyde, the daughter of the Lord Chancellor, Edward Hyde, revealed that she was pregnant by Charles's brother, James, whom she had secretly married. Edward Hyde, who had not known of either the marriage or the pregnancy, was created Earl of Clarendon and his position as Charles's favourite minister was strengthened.[31]

5. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    So now Elio nervously watched Jared's flower flying to the campsite courtesy of Robin. Smokes could be seen as the flower caught fire, though he had to cover his nose as the haze got a little close -- too close for his liking. And yet, thankfully, everyone at this side of the bush was safe.

And a little while after the smoke died down, Elio immediately followed Ando to the nearest tent with his trusty dagger ready.

6. ColsonOtis

Victini
    (Victini)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,500.9
  7. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    As soon as the ragtag group's locals entered the tent, Elio immediately perked up at the sight of Jared Hui in a rather bad shape. "Jared... Jared--" Elio mumbled in a shaky voice as he came closer and took the gag off his friend. And once that was done, he tried to cut the ropes on the blond's body with his dagger.

(Drafted an RP post on my phone while opening the RP itself in my laptop. Can't think of a better way to copy-paste the stuff across devices tbh. :sweat:)

8. ColsonOtis

Victini
    (Victini)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,500.9
    LUGIA
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    CP RANGE
    2,028 - 2,115
    BOOSTED CP
    2,535 - 2,645
    COUNTERS»GROUP SIZE DIFFICULTY:
    8+

9. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    #de097e

10. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    As soon as the cheers, applause, and murmurs died down, the musician boy immediately picked up where the story had left off. "So... yeah. Long story short, the former queen ran away. The prideful 'Daughter of Evil' died along with her brother-turned-servant and she's a nobody now," he solemnly shook his head at the predicament. "She ended up in a monastery where her childhood beliefs were challenged and eventually worked there as a nun. The regret's still there, though."

His sister, meanwhile, quietly told Pepe that the next song would be a mellow one. The dancer then responded by returning Oriole to his Pokéball and sending another Oricorio out in his stead: the Sensu one, Odoriko.

With that out of the way, Pepe and Odoriko started dancing as soon as the song began.

"Far away at the shore, in a town beside the sea
    Alone stands a girl, staring longingly
    It is here, at the shore, that she holds unto her chest
    A secret she dares never speak"

11. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    1. I’m gonna kick your ass: I am ready to throw hands, as the hip kids say. There’s also probably an 80% chance or higher I would win.

2. Could go either way tbh: I give it more or less a 50/50 that I win

3. Respectfully not challenging: I can recognize the odds are stacked against me in a fight, so I would probably not bother challenging these characters.

4. I’m losing 100%: I know I’m no match for these characters.

5. DEATH WISH: I wouldn’t even fathom challenging anyone here to a fight. These characters wouldn’t hold back at all.

12. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★

13. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    [​IMG]

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  14. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    All the rumbling forced Blacky to slam his swords -- both of them -- on the ground ice he was on just enough to maintain balance. Took it awhile to finally subside with a draconic being already there by then. Sure, it reminded him of Torterra and Avalugg who let other Pokémon stay (or in the former's case, live) on their backs, but this was definitely a malicious version of the latter.

The Umbreon took both swords back and swung them to form two rounds of elemental Sonic Boom -- one fire, one sol.

15. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8

purposely removed the last letter of the YT link because it's for a school project that I say my name in

16. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
  17. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
  18. ColsonOtis

Victini
    (Victini)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,500.9
    Moongeist Beam!

19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Looking up from packing her violin, Nora could see a certain whitehead girl gushing over the cash she'd unknowingly earned somehow. "Ah, Robyn-senpai!" she chirped. "Oh, hey Chief," her brother greeted as soon as he noticed a familiar face near his sister.

And to Robyn's question about the hard-earned tips, Kai immediately answered on Nora's behalf, "Hmm, I think Nora's saving up for a new Poketto game--" "The Violet one!" He chuckled at her sudden interruption -- not that he would mind anyway. "Yeah, that."

20. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8