1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Latest show you binge watched

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gazi, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I binged the first two seasons of Agents of SHIELD over the summer when I had time to do such things. Now that school's back in session I just finished the much more manageable The Good Place. Might go back to AoS now that I'm done.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Digging this up instead of posting a new thread, I have recently finished a binge of The Repair shop on american netflix (thanks surfshark!) It is a delightful show that I recommend to unwind with during your lunch hour or something.

No drama, no shouting, just neat old items that get restored and happy brits lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    This week, I binged a show called Skam Norway (S3) in two days. It was *chef's kiss.

4. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    ID : Invaded is the first anime I’ve binge watched in a few years. The plot and mystery is just too engrossing.

5. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I just got done binging a 6th rewatch of claymore.

YEA IT'S STILL GOOD

6. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Didn't expect to like a non-animated drama series, but Lucifer's surprisingly good~

Although if ya only consider completin' a series, Gosick was the last ^^

7. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    i binged komi cant communicate on netflix lol i can never wait every Thursday for them to release a new episode