1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Latios vs Latias

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, Oct 15, 2014.

Tags:
?

Latios or Latias?

1. Latios

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Latias

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Both are just as beautiful and powerful, even though Latias has the more playful approach, I adore Latios for looking serious and cool as it does. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Synthesia

Synthesia Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽67.7
    I don't know about latias... kinda cute? I AM COLOR BLIND
    I like latios because he is fast and very good on sp.atk, better than hydreigon!
    I shudder when hit by a draco meteor with choice specs 252 sp.atk latios.
    I also liked the movie, top 2. Not telling the first though lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Latias because she is adorable! I loved her and was almost in physical pain when I could not catch her. I was vibrating and pleading that I would be able to catch her and most times I failed :(

4. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Latios is definitely my favorite; I don't like Latias too much, although she has been growing on me as of late. I love Latios' colors a lot more, though- plus I used him a lot in Ruby after I captured him!

5. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I prefer Latios because it packs more of a punch, looks meaner, and is my preferred color (blue). Other than that, not much a difference between these two. Don't think I've used one on an in-game team, nor have I obtained their shinies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.