1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

League of Legends

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Cadbberry, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I think we all know about this game associated with nerds and rage quitting. Who still plays this game some people ask... Well, look no further as your friendly neighborhood Admin, Cadbberry. I very much enjoy playing League of Legends, yes I do rage but not quit, and yes I still keep on playing. I am also a nerd. I don't know what it is but I tried to quit playing it but keep on reinstalling it. I am a support main but I am slowly learning mid, I have a tough time going solo on a lane because I am kinda shy and spook easily about everything. I main Lux, Janna, and Heimerdinger at the moment but it is always changing.
    So, do you play league of legends? What is your main lane? Who do you main? Do you rage when playing (maybe not rage quit)?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,583.4
    I love League. I love everything about it: the characters, the lore, the music (ESPECIALLY the music), the gameplay... everything. If I had better hardware, I'd play it again (I don't want to burn up my Surface Pro trying to run it). I used to play mainly Top and Mid lanes, playing Champions like Gangplank, Malphite, Talon, Xerath, and Diana. I'd love to get back into it and try out the new Champs, but again, my hardware isn't good enough for it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Cadbberry likes this.
  3. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    My computer really can't run it either hahaah, my poor computer just suffers and makes me play it at lowest quality settings, with 10 frames

4. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,583.4
    My Surface Pro can get a fairly constant 30 FPS, but the back gets toasty after 1 match lol

5. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    I wouldn't know if mine does, i dont have a desk so i just adapt to the heat on my lap hahah

6. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    More of a Smite and a Heroes of the Storm player but tried LoL out a couple of times, I can never get into it but I keep reinstalling to try again. Although I'm trying NOT to get too into it because I'm afraid it may be one of those games that cause my temper to flare more often than not

7. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    If you haven't seen it, Urgot got a rework and is incredibly powerful now, considering how bad he was before XD

#7 Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  8. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    @Cadbberry for a newbie, who would you recommend for me to use at first?

9. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Depends on which role you wanna play? Do you want to be a support for your team with heals and shields? Did you want to be a damage carry? Did you want to help out in every lane and wonder the map? Did you want to poke and battle on your own? Or did you want to damage and tank while battling on your own? Each role in the game has something different to offer, I can recommend someone to you based on how you think you would prefer playing.

10. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    In Smite and Heroes of the Storm, I've usually played a supportive tank in helping the adc or a solo lane bruiser type of character

11. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    I didn't see your post my bad
    Garren is a very common starting top laner. But if you want to be a supportive tank, as in being in bot lane as a support that is a tank, Braum or Soraka could suit you well

12. U44151

U44151 Sailor

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽196.0
    havent played for a couple of months,might be time to get back to that bot lane support