1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Leak Masterpost (ORAS SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by sohrob101, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    So i took what Cocoro said about non-event Legendaries that have not appeared in gen 6 will be all available in ORAS (to catch), got me to creating a list of Pokémon we should most likely see if Cocoro is not falsely advertising.

Pokémon include the following:
    Heatran
    Ho-oh(Comfirmed)
    Lugia(Comfirmed)
    Giratina
    Dialga (Confirmed)
    Palkia (Confirmed)
    Kyurem
    Reshiram (Comfirmed)
    Zekrom (Comfirmed)
    Entei
    Suicune
    Raikou
    Regigigas
    Uxie
    Mesprit
    Azelf (LV favorite)
    Cresselia
    Cobalion
    Terrakion
    Virizion
    Tornadus
    Thundurus
    Landorus

Reason I did not include the legendary birds, and Mewtwo, is because they are already catch-able in gen 6 (X and Y) so there is no need to re catch them in ORAS if you know what I mean. I didn't include forms, since most likely the items for these Pokémon forms will be available in some way (like pretty much every game now).

Now that you have a better Idea of what is going to be able to be caught in ORAS (or at least should be according to CoCoro) What do you think of this list, do you believe ORAS will have more content then HG/SS (Which are the only Pokémon games (At the moment) that had the biggest amount of content and things to do) and are you satisfied with what Gamefreak is doing? Or would you rather have Gamefreak cut in on what non-event Legendaries should and shouldn't be caught. OH and one big question is, do you think the Legendaries for this game will be shiny locked?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    These two newbies have been revealed, fresh out of the OR/AS demo.

[hide]Mega Steelix:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It gets Sand Force...for some reason.

Mega Glalie:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It gets Refrigerate.
    Will edit as more details come in. With the demo out in the UK tomorrow and elsewhere (sadly not America), I think we're all pretty excited!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFvxSvPIw5c

This round up of info is also here now.[/hide]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Well what do ya know, Mega Glalie actually seem to look decent. Steelix looks like a shovel with small shovels down the sides and excavator teeth beard, should have seen that one coming.

The demo is released in Denmark the 16th so I'll have to wait an extra day.

4. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Demo to be released for US Trainer Club Members through an email, make sure you sign up on Pokémon.com and make a trainer club account, and make sure you get the newsletter emails from Pokémon.com to eventually get your code!

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    MEGA GLALIE?!?!?! ALL OF MY YES :O

Like I wasn't hyped enough already xD

6. Soujouki

Soujouki Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Mega Steelix looks pretty boss.

Then again, I've got a weakness for Pokémon with diamonds. That's why I love Sableye, Carbink, and Diancie.

7. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hm, I guess I'll have to wait for their official artwork to be revealed before I can give my opinion. For now, they actually just look very ridiculous, although that might just be because it's an in-battle sprite. I'm glad that Glalie received a Mega Evolution though, he is one of the most forgotten Pokémon ever, especially with Froslass as an alternate evolution. I'm looking forward to see their new Abilities!

Oh wait, the artwork is already revealed... Okay, Mega Steelix looks pretty cool, I can't deny that. Mega Glalie... Still looks pretty ridiculous, but I like it :) Their Abilities aren't bad at all, so I really think these Mega Evolutions are a great improvement :D

And holy crap flying is so damned awesome! I can't wait for that :D I want to know on what Pokémon exactly you can fly! And catching legendaries seems to be awesome as well! I like how you befriend Lati@s, instead of catching them, kind of reminds me of the Mystery Dungeon games!

Alltogether, the new Mega's aren't incredibly exciting for me, but the new footage certainly was!

8. DJKinggo13

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.7
    Mega Steelix:
    Yes! This is what a mega steelix should look like! people have asked for some kind of "Crystal Onix" for ages and this one certainly has some awesome crystals! The thing I love the most about him tho are the marks, they make Steelix look so much more robotic and I love every bit of a more robotic steelix <3

Mega Glalie:
    More yes! Glalie is one of my favorite Ice type Pokémon because it looks scary as hell, they certainly boosted the scary part of him here! The huge mouth, the 3rd spike, the red pupils, I love it all, I want it all, gimme naow!

Can't wait to see more about OR/AS ^_^

9. Totalheartsboy

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.3
    Whoa, another Johto Pokémon with Mega evolution, i didn't expect it was going to be Steelix but it looks great.
    Oh my god Ash has a Glalie....meaning he can now mega evolve his Glalie o_O.

So the demo is coming here in October 20? Well we only have to wait next week >.>, but hey if we're receiving the demo there's no problem :).

10. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    Mega Steelix looks awesome, I like the crystals. Glalie looks pretty boss, I can't wait to hear about it's stats

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Guys...Mega Glalie's explosion with STAB refrigerate does (I'm not 100%) 487.5 damage... Ryan calculated this. It's scary as hell.

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Mega Steelix looks amazing! But honestly he was the last mega I expected to be revealed lool. I really want to try using him sometime. 8Dc

Glalie though.. kind of creepy though it was very much needed, imo, given how forgotten of a Pokémon it was. Going from an underused Pokémon to having a mega evolution with Refrigerate is quite terrifying.

13. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Personally I'm guessing that all these legendaries are shiny locked, if they're following the pattern of X and Y, but I still hope that they aren't so I can soft-reset for some shiny legends of my own, haha. Although, either way, I'm really excited to be able to catch these legendaries in ORAS, especially if they include all of them. From what it sounds like, this will be a post-game thing, so it will definitely give people something fun to do after they've beaten the main part of the game.

14. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I really like Mega Steelix's design! It looks powerful and intimidating, although its ability could be a bit better, haha. Still, it looks really neat!

Mega Glalie is the definition of terrifying, though. That giant gaping void of a mouth plus that horrifying ability- dear god I never want to battle one of these. Refrigerate Explosion is going to be hell to deal with in doubles/free-for-alls, haha.

15. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I'm excited that this is a thing! It's a great addition, and helps fill out the Pokédex without having to transfer (which is helpful but tedious). I probably won't try to SR them for specifics haha, but I'm glad we'll be able to catch them!

16. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I think is nice they're giving us a chance at catching none events in ORAS. I'm curious about how many of them since the list is still long-ish.

17. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    The more legendaries I can catch, the better, so I hope that these will all be in there, shiny or not xD

18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    This is great, and fine by me completely. Never hurts to get more legendaries around. I do already own all of these though but still, it'll be a lot of fun going around and catching them.

19. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    The great amount of obtainable legendaries in-game really adds to the overall length of the games, and I am starting to believe that there is a big emphasize on that. Where X&Y were lacking in post-game content, OR/AS really seems to compensate that!

20. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Well after seeing the offcial art of Mega Steelix on serebii I have to admit it looks decent. Now I'm happy I've bred and train a Steelix. Maybe now he'll be more than just a nuisance to the opponent by Dragon Tailing everything into a rock trap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.