1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Least favorite Gen 7 Pokémon

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Hraesvelgr, Dec 9, 2016.

1. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    That's very surprising to me, but to each their own. I thought they were done pretty well, but neither are good Pokémon competitively.

The over-hype was 100% real.

2. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Yep, Bruxish is my least favorite. I haven't really looked through all of Alola's Pokédex, but that... thing has poisoned my mind. God, I can't stop thinking about the whole thing...

Whaaaaat? Did GF really do that? That takes some bravery to do that...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    I really don't like quite a few of them actually. Crabominable just really annoys me for some reason. I also wasn't particularly fond of most of the Alolan forms if they count. Bruxish was just really annoying to me as well. Ribombee was also another one I disliked. Pallossand as well as Bewear. I think that would be it.

4. masterofmalor

PokéPoints:
    ₽52.6
    Ok least favorite Pokémon. I technically have 2, 1 for the fact that I can't stand it, and one purely because of 1 isolated incident.

The Pokémon I can't stand is Bruxish. Which I'm noticing is common, but I don't even dislike it for its design (which is horrible) but what I can't stand is its symbolism. Its based off of the Hawaii state fish the 'humuhumu' which is scared to the Hawaiian people. So to see it shown as this... whatever it is, kind of insults me. I'm not Hawaiian myself but something that I personally cannot stand is the insulting of cultures, so there you have it.

The other is Alolan Raichu because the only time in my life I went surfing... I went directly into a rock. My friends have never let me forget it, so when we saw it had a surfboard, it was a massacre.

5. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    so I have a few design I think right, but this one. I really thought of, what the.. is that?

[​IMG]
    and its pre evolution, I mean a sand castle... why

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    I really have to hand it to Toxapex for being one of the most annoying Pokémon to ever rear its head in competitive. It's the new standard in stall teams, as expected, so of course I'm going to dislike it, even if its design is very interesting.

JadeFox likes this.
  7. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    I agree that Toxapex deserves a ton of credit for being such a stalling little urchin. I highly underestimated its viability when its info was leaked before SM's release, and look where it is now!
    Relatively speaking though, it's one of my favorite designs from the new generation, especially compared to the Bounsweet line, which I still seem to be the only one opposed to right now :/

8. FrennyDaFren

FrennyDaFren School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.4
    I think that my least fav. gen 7 mon is Pyukumuku. I mean, it's cute and all, but it I just wish that it had an evolution, or better stats.

9. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Now that I think about it. I really dislike the alola form of grimer and muk.
    I mean its like a weird creepy looking rainbow with stones in it

10. evanibble

evanibble Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.2
    I'd have to saw togedemaru. Not a huge fan of the pikachu clones either, but at least some of them (like Dedenne) were super adorable. Togedemaru is...kinda plain, actually. Like Pachirisu, but only worse.

Also Golisopod, even though I used it in my playthrough as my standard water type, its ability is so annoying. With regards to looks, however, it isn't too bad.

11. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Comfey for sure. Ugh, what is it's purpose? I know it's an attempt to look like a lei, but it's a terrible concept. I'm probably thinking too into it, but where does it store the food it's eaten? Where does it poop from--The end of the vine? And does it get tired of holding the vine? Just, arrgh, it seems pointless. And it's another Pokémon that floats but does not have the Levitation ability :S

Would've been much cooler if it's flowers were poisonous rather than used for aromatic purposes.

12. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I'm not keen on the monkey duo but I just generally don't like monkeys and apes for some reason.
    But I don't dislike any Pokémon! =w=

13. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Aw you think so?? :( I love him. Used to think he was really stupid looking and ranked it last on my list of favorite electric rodents but then I saw the 3D model and him in the anime so that changed my mind. I mean d'awww look:

[​IMG]

He seems unpopular so maybe it's just me but I think he's soo cute now.

14. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Alola has made some amazing and beautiful 'Mons that I really appreciate.
    Note the some.
    Bruxish, Mudsdale, and Komala all deserve the prestigious position of 'Gira's Least Favorite Gen 7 'Mon', but there is one who takes the cake. Drumroll please...let's welcome Incineroar.
    *braces for haters*
    I was on Team Litten.
    Was.
    I was on the fence with Rowlet and Litten. Needless to say, I chose the Grass-Flying owl.
    Then those leaks were revealed. I saw Rowlet's and was like YES YES YES. I'm on the Popplio Defense Squad-thx Trickywi!-so I really loved what the little seal turned out as.
    Truly deserves a place in our spotlight.
    Then I laid eyes on the thing that my cute little fire tabby turns into.
    My thoughts: WHAT THE ****?! Because Gen 5 wasn't enough, we have yet ANOTHER wrestler to contend with. It's a waste of Fire-Dark typing! Blaziken is awesome (I chose Torchic, named him Phoenix), Emboar is crap incarnate, and Incineroar is an unholy monstrosity that should not see the light of day. Okay, maybe I'm being unfair. I think the expectations for an amazing Luxray-like final stage for Litten just highlighted the horror that Game Freak unleashed on our 3DS. I hate Incineroar with a burning passion, just like this complete and utter waste of a Fire-Type final.
    You may hate me, block me, spam my profile, dislike all my posts, and burn the computer now.
    #MissingNo
    #PopplioDefenseSquad
    #IncineroarHatersUnite

15. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    I traded one of the in game people for it's Graveler to become Golem and that was a shame right there it changed Golem into an Electric type user

16. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Okay now as for my least favorite Gen 7. My least favorite would have to be Mimikyu and Togedemaru. It's not because of their stats and abilities. I don't like them cause they're copies of Pikachu. Mimikyu literally is a ghost Pikachu that we never see under it's thing. Then Togedemaru as much as Sophocles does great with him in the anime it's mini pikachu. Just like Dedene

17. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Chrysa-Hiyama
    WUT you don't like my precious Mimikyu?! NOOO I will protect you my tiny murderous death-fairy! I agree that they're Pikachu clones and I HATE Pikachu clones, but somehow Mimikyu became my second-favorite Gen 7 Pokémon. I don't even know why, since the 5% appearance rate was horrible and it's so freaking BULKY (anyone else had trouble with that stupid Totem?).
    #MissingNo