1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Least favorite Pokemon movie?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by JirachiWish, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hopefully this is the right section. Out of curiosity, what is your least favorite Pokémon movie? It doesn't have to mean you dislike it; it could just be the movie you don't like as much as the others.

Mine is Genesect - Legends Awakened (I think that's what it was called) because it seems boring compared to the others. It has great animation and stuff, but it's not as exciting and emotional. And I think the leader Genesect went from trying to destroy Mewtwo to calling it his friend too quickly. XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I love every Pokémon Movie equally - all of them are fantastic with perfect plotlines! However, since I especially love Mewtwo in Pokémon the First Movie, I would have loved Mewtwo from the 16th Movie to be the exact same Mewtwo from the First Movie, as in personality, but yes, I believe that there is only one Mewtwo in the Pokémon Universe because how can Mewtwo be replicated?

I'm especially fond of the Old Pokémon films since they were slightly more dramatic (maybe not the latest movie - it sounds really awesome) and a bit more serious, but that doesn't mean I prefer them over the newer Pokémon films.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JirachiWish likes this.
  3. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Oh yeah, Mewtwo had a much more feminine voice in that movie. o.o

4. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I didn't really mind the voice, it was just that I wanted the same Mewtwo - it didn't seem to recognise Ash and Pikachu, even though they might have forgotten about Mewtwo (since it erased their memory), but it didn't forget them.

5. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I think my least favorite would be Diancie's movie. I just found it really boring and the part with Yveltal wasn't really as interesting as I was hoping for it to be. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.