1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Least Favorite Pokemon to Fight Against?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Wizard, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Here's an answer I doubt anyone else would say: Lucario. It hits hard, and it's fast, which is something I do in battles a lot. And with low defenses, it takes me out fast. I despise fighting it, too, considering how much I adore them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Ok I have to add to this- literally any stall Pokémon. Porygon2, Chansey, Blissey, SHUCKLE, etc. It’s a terrible playstyle and I don’t like it. I can’t stand stall teams. It’s the worst way to lose. I was on Pokémon Showdown last week and my team got stalled to death and I was furious.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    There’s two trainers in Kalos and Unova that use Kadabra really early in the game. With it’s solid special Attack, it can easily sweep your team if you can’t outspeed it. Also Pokémon with sturdy are infuriating.

4. Saraceaser

Elfea
    (Honedge)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽48.0
    If I'm playing a Nuzlocke of any kind, Wobbuffet. Out of all Pokémon, they tend to scare me the most when one appears on the field.

But if not a Nuzlocke... then I would say Frillish/Jellicent. They're incredibly annoying, especially if they have Recover.

5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    *inhales*

EVIOLITE CHANSEY

*exhales*

You're pretty much doomed if you have no physical attackers on your team going up against one.

6. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    In a casual run I don't have much of a problem with anything, but in competitive Landourus-T is the bane of my existence. If it didn't have Intimidate I would have no problems with it.