1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Least Favourite Pokemon

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Mandriel, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Leafeon. 'Cause I hate its design. I mean, that leaf on its head is so not good!!! :furious:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Oh, now that I think about it, I don't really like Dusknoir. I thought Dusclops cool, but when it evolves it goes from an actually pretty creepy mummy into an... antenna ball? I was hoping for something more like a Grim Reaper.

Oh, also, Magmortar. And Lickilicky. And Tangrowth. And... dang, I don't really like a lot of the Gen 4 evos. XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TheChaosK

(Celebi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.4
    my least fav Pokémon actually has nothing to do with a legit Pokémon game...i absolutely DESPISE jigglypuff. igglybuff is adorable and wigglytuff is badass but jigglypuff is awful. the reason behind this is actually because of smash bros brawl. fighting one of my best friends and her jigglypuff over and over made me despise the little pink turd more then any other Pokémon out there.

4. TheChaosK

(Celebi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.4
    umm...how bout granbull? its a fairy XD NOTHING girly about granbull.

5. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    . . . When did I even write that?

Anyway, I was referring to Sylveon specifically, not necessarily the Fairy type as a whole. Not all fairy-types are girly; there's plenty of evidence for that.

6. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    i literally don't even care about drowzee/hypno's entire existence.

same applies to exploud. to me it's such a poorly designed Pokémon that i just don't really care for it much.

7. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Dragonite and Goodra, for ruining otherwise good lines. I especially hate Dragonite because it looks like the lovechild of Charizard and Barney. Yuck.

Also unpopular opinion, but I don't like Umbreon. It's one of those Pokémon that I've seen fanart of SO MUCH that I can't stand it now. By far the most overrated Eeveelution. I also think it's design is nothing special.

Some of my other least favourites are: Ash Greninja, Mega Charizard and Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Sceptile, Aegislash, and Togedemaru.

8. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    All the Pokémon you can now find waifu'd on the internet.