1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Least-Legendary Legendary

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by PartyMoustache, May 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PartyMoustache

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Which legendary do you think acts like or looks like it isn't a legendary? Or just ones you think shouldn't be legendary.

2. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Keldeo... I don't know... The thing just doesn't look legendary to me...
    It just looks like a silly little horse to me... xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Phione... already you have to breed to get it, so there are more than one, and its stats are the same as a glalie.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Ehh Keldeo. But tbh,I wish it didn't even exist. I think the design is straight horrible :(

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Meloetta or Keldeo. Both seem kinda stupid and useless. Meloetta is definitely better out of the two though in my opinion.

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Phione. Just like Houndoom said you have to breed Manaphy to get one. I guess its kinda hard to get a Manaphy because you need to beat Pokémon Ranger but after that you can just breed a ton of them.

7. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I'm not even sure Phione is even considered a Legendary, canonically.

Heatran is a pretty good Pokémon, but I don't think it should be a Legendary. It should just be a special Pokémon like Rotom or Spiritomb, but I don't think it's worth making it a Legendary.

And I'd prefer if some Legendaries didn't even exist, like Darkrai and Cresselia, the Kami Trio, and Keldeo.

8. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,597.0
    I'd have to agree with what's already been said. Phione seems like it has no place among the legendary Pokémon. You can easily breed as many as you want. Keldeo is decent, but admit it, how can you NOT relate it to My Little Pony? Meloetta goes in the same boat as Phione, it just doesn't have a purpose. The concept behind it is unique (actively changing between Formes), but the execution wasn't effective.

9. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    I actually always forget that Phione is a legendary anyways... I pick that critter for pretty much what everyone had said already. Part of me wants to say Shaymin too. >>; Like...I love Shaymin, don't get me wrong. But. . . as a Legendary, it's not very useful.

10. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Keldeo, I absolutely despise. They make it out to be this mystical being, when it's just an extraneous add-on that was probably just made to fill up the Dex just a bit more.
    Phione you BREED to get. Need I say more?

11. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I think most of the bases have already been covered here in terms of what shouldn't be legendary, but i'd like to include deoxys, the lake trio and genesect really serves no purpose as a legendary either.

12. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    Darkrai is too much like a normal dark-type Pokémon, to be legendary to me.

13. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I keep forgetting that Meleotta and Heatran are legendary Pokémon.

14. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Inactive thread

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

15. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Inactive thread

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.