1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question Legendary Pokémon in Lake Valor

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Pikachulover0927, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Pikachulover0927

Pikachulover0927 PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽51.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    How hard is it to capture legendaries in Lake Valor with Pokeballs because I’ve managed to catch Ho-oh with only a few Pokeballs left.

2. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    all dependent on your luck, my friend.

some people manage to catch legendaries with a few pokeballs, some legends eat people's entire stash.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    A lot of it's luck based. The legendaries all have very low catch rates, but if you get lucky enough you might be able to catch them with just a few pokeballs. The legendary eggs though are really easy to catch, so the effort with those just comes from posting enough to hatch them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Most legends have a very low catch rate so if you catch one in a few balls is pure luck.

5. Pikachulover0927

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽51.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I’ve encountered many legendary eggs. They’re quite easy that’s for sure. I’ve failed many legendaries, just the Ho-oh was one that I managed to catch. Latias and Latios mostly.

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Eggs have 100% catch rate because they're eggs, most other legends have the lowest possible catch rate.

7. Pikachulover0927

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽51.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Eggs can’t do anything so if it can escape a Pokéball, that egg must be legendary itself XD

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Please use the appropriate prefix for your thread next time. I wasn't sure if you were discussing, asking a question or offering feedback.