1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Legendary Typings?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by XyzioN, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XyzioN

XyzioN Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    What do you guys think the Legendary typings will be? Obviously Solgaleo will be some sort of fire type judging by its signature move. (Kinda mad about that since we kinda have a Fire Dog, and so many fire legendaries in general lol. But what do you think the Moon legendary type will be? We just HAD a dark/Flying legendary in X&Y so I dont think it would be just dark... I feel like a new type could be made for it even though they just made a new type and there is room for more fairies. What are you thoughts and opinions?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I think the lion will be fire fairy (don't ask me why) and the bat will be either dark ghost or ghost flying. Those are just my thoughts and in absolute reality they could be something completely different. In the end we just have to wait and see.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    It's really hard to say at this point because their designs are very enigmatic, they don't really lean towards one type too much. For the Sun Legendary, it will likely be part Fire-type because of its ties to the sun, and I'm getting a bit of a Psychic vibe from it, as well. I feel like the Sun Legendary is a lot harder for me to interpret, personally. Could be something about its design, it's not exactly 'plain', but more ambiguous. The only thing I can really judge about it is its ties to the sun, and therefore ties to a possible Fire-typing.

As for the Moon Legendary, I'm personally hoping for it to be Dark/Fairy. Fairy-types already have a ton of ties to the moon, and Dark suits its mysterious, almost devilish appearance. It could also be part Ghost, or part Flying, but I'm hoping for Dark/Fairy. It's a new type combination we haven't gotten yet, so it would be awesome to have a main Legendary with that typing.

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    For the Sun legend, I would say it would be a fire-type almost definitely. After all, I think most people associate the sun with fire.
    As for the Moon legend, I would assume a fairy type of some sort. There's a trend with the moon and fairies. The whole lore that clefairy came from the moon and a bunch of moves based on the moon like moonblast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.