1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's all sing along!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dawn, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Can you sing? If so, what can you sing? If not, does that stop you from singing? Are you the kind of person who will spontaneously burst into song like a Disney Princess when your favourite song comes on, or do you prefer not to put on a public display? How do you feel about other people singing in your presence?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I sing in choir, when making bad song jokes, or when alone/with only one friend. Nothing else.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Faded Autumn

Mawile
    (Mawile)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,166.8
    Dawn Stone ★★★★
    I usually make references to songs when joking around with friends, but other than that, Simon Cowell would have a field day with me.

4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I don't usually sing a lot, but if I do, it’s probably a Steven Universe song.

5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I love singing, especially show tunes. I sing constantly. While I drive, when I cook, when I'm watching a show that has a catchy song in it. Me and my brother will also frequently break into short songs (just a line or two) just as often as we'll quote a good show or movie (which happens quite frequently).

6. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I rarely ever sing. If I do sing, I am at home, listening to a song that has routed into my mind. I really don't like to make a scene in front of others not to mention that I have a terrible singing voice just because its way too low pitch. I don't mind if others sing. I like songs so I'd like to hear others sing around me.

7. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I don’t like singing unless I am in key and have proper breathing. Otherwise, I’m too self conscious about not sounding good. During the three months I took singing lessons I improved a fair amount. Since I haven’t gone in a while, I don’t feel confident enough to practice alone anymore. Maybe I should find a way to keep taking lessons.

8. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I couldn't sing to save my life.
    My voice is monotone and horrible. Lmao

9. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I like singing. But I don't really prefer singing solo in front of people. I was in my school choir for about 2 years and singing in a group is really fun. I don't really mind listening to other people sing, but when their pitch is really high and I genuinely think I could sing better than them, I still wouldn't sing solo.