1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's chat about Baldur's Gate 3

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Jeydis, Aug 19, 2023.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis Deep down in Underfity

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,832.5
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I pulled myself away from Baldur's gate 3 to do this post. Has anyone picked up this game? I have been having a great time with it. I am not normally a big fan of tactical games but I am pretty enthralled by the combat in this one. I would be really curious to see what non DnD players think of it so far.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,925.2
    I've heard nothing but good things about this game. Because I'm an Xbox gamer, though, I can't get my hands on it yet, and that makes me very sad.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kiwi

Kiwi Resident Garfield Gaming Enthusiast

Winter
    (Lovebird-H)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,217.6
    Beast Ball ★★★★
    I've seen people playing this game a lot recently actually, from youtubers I watch on occasion to people i know. I haven't seen really anything on it yet (i haven't bothered to look :3), but its interesting to see how much people have been seeming to play it.

Jeydis likes this.
  4. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,670.4
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Hearing about the game on Discord servers extensively has me intrigued. Sadly I have nothing to play it on. My gaming laptop from 2019 doesn’t even meet the minimum specs for the game and I don’t have a current gen console. For now the game is stuck on a list on my phone of games I want to get once I have a PS5.