1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Get Down to Business

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by FireSpartan5, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Lmao I thought of that since I first saw this thread’s title.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    OzoneFruit likes this.
  2. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    by the way the next arcade game will be up monday. im gonna time my events more consistently so they start and end at roughly the same time.

remember guys, participation is key here! congrats on winning guess that cry though ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FireSpartan5 and OzoneFruit like this.
  3. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I am making another 'Everybody get to work' post. We did pretty well so far, but we are still behind and neither team has much activity now. Let's use this time to make a comeback, okay? Everyone give your all! Shiny hunting, art, the Flying Fish Fakemon, and especially more people catching Mesprit. Look out for anything you can do to help. There's no point in me posting when I have nobody to talk to, so that's why I haven't been doing it as much. If everyone works hard here, we can get everything done in a day or two! Now to tag everyone.