1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's get this to 1000 Pages! [SPAM THREAD]

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Achromatic, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    And also, I've found that most humans in this world are idiots...which was something that I've noticed since I've arrived...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Did somebody called me?

And how would've you come to this conclusion. You may be a dragon, but remember, you can't do anything humanity - nobody can us (destroy, my god these mistakes). But, we can destroy ourselves.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,434.8
    Yay peoples

4. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    That is why I'm simply observing, cause I know that one-day humanity with just simply destroy themselves, and the events that will lead up to that moment, I will try to learn from humanity's mistakes and try to prevent something like that from happening to my kind.

5. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    These mistakes started long ago... I don't think it'll help seeing only the end of them.

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    every little bit of information helps, even if I'm just simply reading the mistakes from history books, I could possibly learn something from it

7. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    But if you're actively seeking informations about a special case like that, it seems that the same thing is happening by you guys. Tell me when it starts, I wanna watch the war.

8. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    I'm going, to be honest, I think that a religious civil war is about to happen to my kind and it may be a war that is so big that it may take centuries for us to properly recover from it...

9. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    K, nothing special. Just the usual abuse of Religion.

Minatto Prower likes this.
  10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    That's why I don't want any part of religion, cause it usually ends up destroying rather than saving

Minatto Prower and Sethal like this.
  11. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    True, true. But I'll don't think you'll be able to do anything against it. People/Dragons will never learn, until they tasted hate and death themselves.

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    I just hope that when the fire is extinguished, we will learn something from the war so that we won't have to go through it again in the future.

13. Minatto Prower

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    @Laserdragon14 @Sethal I swear that I started getting triggered for a second when you talking about us humans. Humanity has an unlimited potential to evolve.

14. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    It is true that humanity has potential. But, humanity doesn't need potential after it has itself. It's just like a flame. If we've piece, it's just some glow, but it will always flare up again, just like wars.

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    If you guys just stopped fighting each other over stupid stuff and do stupid things as much as you do then maybe I would think more highly of the Humanity. Which I'm surprised Humanity hasn't destroyed itself yet...

16. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    You can't put all humans in one drawer. Not all humans are involved in this, actually very little are actively involved in that. Sure, it is true that everyone had his/her participation in that topic, but it still isn't right to say "If you guys...." in my opinion.

17. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Everyone's an idiot in one way or another. We can all agree on that.

18. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    That's true, sadly.

19. Minatto Prower

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    It's because we actually use our heads when there's a threatening problem at hand

20. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    So I managed to double my no-breaks squats limit last night. I can now do 70/100 without taking a break at all, so I am now this much closer to actually becoming One Punch Man!

Hoping I don't lose my hair though...