1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's get this to 1000 Pages! [SPAM THREAD]

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Achromatic, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    I will cry happy tears

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I will give everyone who helped us on this journey $1000. Not really, but wouldn't that be amazing?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    My name is Yoshikage Kira. I’m 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink. I’m in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning.

I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I’m trying to explain that I’m a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn’t lose to anyone.

4. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    My name is Yoshikage Kira. I’m 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink. I’m in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning.

I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I’m trying to explain that I’m a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn’t lose to anyone.

5. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    oompa loompa

6. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  7. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    STOP POSTING ABOUT AMONG US! I'm tired of seeing it! My friends on TikTok send me memes, on Discord it's f**king memes. I was in a server, right, and ALL of the channels were just Among Us stuff. I showed my Champion underwear to my girlfriend and the logo, I flipped it and said "Hey babe, when the underwear is sus." HAHAHAHA! DING DING DING DING... DINGDINGDING. I f**king looked at a trash can and said "That's a bit s u s s y." I looked at my p**** and I thought of the astronaut's helmet. "P****? More like PEEN SUS!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didn't, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

9. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
  10. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
  11. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
  12. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
  13. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    emergency meeting

14. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    I saw Rad faking tasks

15. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    That feeling when you finally get to announce a bit project you've been working on.

16. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    That feeling when you vote out a crewmate instead of an imposterO_O

17. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Tfw you've only played amogus once O.O

18. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    Tfw you've only played amogus a handful of times

19. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
  20. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    amoonguss