1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Article Let's Go! Pikachu and Eevee take us to Indigo Plateau in a new trailer

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Dawn, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    As we approach the final week before the release of Let's Go! Pikachu and Let's Go! Eevee for Nintendo Switch, the official Pokémon Youtube Channel have decided to treat us to a very brief trailer giving us a sneak peak at the end of our adventure, with some new artwork of the Elite Four, and those we'll meet along the way:

Anything in the trailer catch your eye? Share your thoughts here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    They brought the unused female character from back in the day..! I wonder what they will call her... Green in Western regions I guess? Or perhaps Leaf, but this was before the FR/LG remakes.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    The E4 look bad in the LGPE art style, especially Lance (in my opinion)

4. Swan

Swan Tuber

Caterpie
    (Caterpie)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.0
    This is what they meant when they said "the game does get harder" to the testers.

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Well looks like you can battle Red at the very least and meet Blue as well and then Leaf/Green too I guess. So they did at least add Blue, just not as rival like many seemed to have wanted.

6. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I'm honestly getting excited over the silliest of things. I was so excited to see Green and Blue there. If they're not your rivals, then maybe that means that they'll be more important to the plot, which would be even cooler. And I'm also ecstatic to see Koga in these games. I didn't know for sure whether it would be him or Janine as the gym leader, and I'm so excited that it's Koga.