1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Let's Go! Pokemon Movie Night!

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Dawn, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Let's Go! Pokémon Movie Night!

[​IMG]

Let's Go! Pikachu and Eevee have finally been released! To celebrate this special occasion, why not join us in watching the movie that revisited where the anime series first began? This Sunday, we will be streaming Pokémon The Movie: I Choose You! for your viewing pleasure!

Rules and Info
    • The stream will be hosted on rabb.it. The minimum requirements to use this can be viewed on this page
    • The movie lasts for approximately an hour and a half, although you are welcome to join or leave at any time from the start time.
    • The movie will be English Dubbed.
    • All forum rules apply in the chat box that accompanies the stream.
    • There will be no voice chat during the stream.
    • RSVP by posting your interest in this thread...or just show up! A link to the stream will be posted in this thread fifteen minutes before the start time, and on the LV Discord. If you would like a private message either via the forum or Discord, please notify Dawn, who will be hosting the event.
    • As an added bonus, all participants in the stream who stick it out from start to finish will receive 5PP!

The movie starts at 9pm GMT (1pm PST) on Sunday, November 18th. We hope to see you there!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    PoserPanda, RadEmpoleon and Shadria like this.
  2. VicTheJolteon

Eric
    (Vulpix)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽157.2
    Thunder Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    If only my schedule could allow this, (dang it!)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Ah, probably won't be able to come unless I hide in my bed with my headphones x)

4. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    For once I have Sunday off so count me in!

5. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I think I can watch!

6. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I plan to! :)

7. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I plan to come and watch once band practice is over! :3

8. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I also plan to come! I haven't seen the movie in a while, so it'd be certainly interesting!

9. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'll be there! I haven't seen this movie yet.

10. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Oh, how I wish I could watch it. *slightly disappointed in self* But family and literature come first for the week of thanks. I'll see if I can come and watch a bit, but maybe not. Enjoy yourselves, though.

11. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I May Able To Join And In Additional, I Did Not Watch The Movie At All. But Again Like Many Members, The Schedule May Let Me Unable To Watch The Whole Thing But From Time To Time, I Do Drop By

12. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Ladies and Gentlemen, the curtain will rise in 15 minutes! Click here if you would like to join us this evening. This link will remain active for the duration of the movie, so you can hop in at any time. Please announce yourself in the chatbox so I know who is in attendance. Hope to see you there!

#12 Nov 18, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  13. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Umm, I don't can find the stream.
    Am I doing sth wrong?

14. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Aaand we're done. Thanks to those of you who joined in tonight; feel free to post any thoughts/feedback you have and you'll get your PP rewards...hopefully soon. xD

For those who didn't due to timing etc: there may be more of these in the future - especially if people want them - so don't worry too much :3

Laserdragon14 and Sethal like this.
  15. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    I missed it. Shoot. When's the next one dawn?

16. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @Coraline
    It might be a while, Dawn is having computer issues and waiting repairs!

Dawn and CharlieWeasleyfan like this.
  17. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    At the moment I don't have any concrete plans to host another movie night, but given the general reception to this one and the interest in it I am hoping to host another one in December, probably around the same time as the last one, but possibly on a Saturday this time. I'll announce it at least a week in advance if I can, to give people time to clear their schedules if they want to attend.

All I can say is that it'll never be on a week night, and due to my timezone it'll never start later than 9PM GMT if I'm hosting...unfortunately I am not one of those people who possesses staying up power. xD

...although yeah, as Shadria mentioned, right now my laptop is...causing me a bit of anxiety. So it might be later rather than sooner if that escalates. I'll keep you posted!

CharlieWeasleyfan likes this.
  18. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Why did I get 100PP? I thought, it was 5PP.

19. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Think you must have missed the memo~
    [​IMG]

Gwoomy and Sethal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.