1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LF: Competitive Pokemon in Moonballs FT: List Inside

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Noctis, Apr 22, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noctis

Noctis *this message has been removed*

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Click Here for the list.

I'm looking for competitive Pokémon in Moonballs.

Please post what kind of Pokémon they are, what egg moves they have, and their IV spread.

Thanks!

Edit; For some reason the Breedables section doesn't have the Pokémon's sprites anymore. So just offer your Pokémon in Moonballs and I will present my offer. If you have a Pokémon you're looking for please tell me as I might have it. Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. AzrielCais

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I assume from the link you posted that you are also looking for other mons in special balls? I've got several competetives in other special balls if that might interest you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Noctis

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Just Moonballs please, also preferable Pokémon I do not have.

Thanks. :)

4. AzrielCais

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Ah well ok
    Got none though. Sorry

5. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Are there any specific Pokémon you're looking for? I have a lot of breeding rejects (imperfect and perfect 5IV only) in Moon Balls, so I might have what you're looking for. I'll have to check out my stock later when I get home though, since I haven't done special ball trading in a long time. In case I don't have what you're looking for, I can breed one for you then since I'm bored xD

6. Noctis

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    None in particular, I just like using Moon Ball 'mons since that my signature Pokéball.

What do you have?

7. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I can easily breed one of these in a Moon Ball w/ at least 4 perfect IVs: Zubat, Gastly, Misdreavus, Sneasel, Larvitar, Murkrow, Gligar, Kangaskhan, and Riolu.

I also have some other ones like Froakie but keep in mind that these would technically be illegitimate since you can't capture 5th and 6th gen Pokémon in apricorn balls. They're usable online since they pass Pokémon's legitimacy checks. Don't use them in official tournaments tho (look at the Dream Ball Aegislash incident).

8. Noctis

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    I am looking for legitimates only. (You may know that already.) xD

Murkrow and Gligar are perfect for me.

Are you looking for some different mons in Moonballs as well or just any competitives? Doesn't matter what Moonball they are in?

9. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    You can just give me any breeding leftovers you have. I like to collect all sorts of breeding material. Doesn't matter what Pokéball they're in since it's the IVs, egg moves, or nature I'm more interested in.

10. Noctis

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    All right, cool! I've got plenty of those. When is the best time for you to trade?

11. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    I can trade maybe 10-12 hours from now :)

12. Noctis

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Just send me a PM when you're ready. c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.