1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LF: Event Mewtwo with Hurricane, offering nearly anything

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by 8542Madness, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Once again, I am looking for a Mewtwo. This time, however, I'm searching for a very specific one. This Mewtwo is from the "Pokémon Hills" event that lasted from June 15 to September 1, 2013. It's a relatively old event and a Japan exclusive, so I'm not sure if many people still have this thing laying around. What's so special about it? It has the move Hurricane, which I want on my Mewtwo set.

I have a ton of pokepoints right now. I had planned on trying to eventually lay claim to the title of "Richest Member," but I'm willing to postpone that dream by a few years to get this Mewtwo. I say "price negotiable" for now, but I'm willing to pay a very hefty sum (at the moment, I have 26,905) for this Mewtwo, especially if it is a legit event Mewtwo. I know that isn't likely, so I'll also accept hacks. I just need a good IV Mewtwo with hurricane, and that's all that matters.

If points aren't your thing, I do happen to be not too bad at EV training and IV breeding. If there's a specific breedable team you want, then I'll breed, EV train, and level up that team to your exact specifications for the Mewtwo.

If you don't want that either, I'm willing to send you a toaster. I'm (possibly, only a little bit) serious about the toaster, too. Just ask Satix. Him and his toaster have been happy together for months now.

If none of these wonderful rewards appeal to you, then please talk to me and we can work something out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    It kinda feels weird advertising my shop here, but if ever you can't find anyone who has a legit one, you can always have it hacked at my shop. xD It's only 70 PokePoints and takes maybe less than a week to make (since I do a lot of research to make the Pokémon as legit as possible).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Hmm. I'm hoping to find a pure legit one, but I'll go to your shop if I can't find one. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.