1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Trade LF: Heal Bell Eevee

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Saraceaser, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Saraceaser

Elfea
    (Honedge)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽48.0
    Hello! I am in need of a Heal Bell Eevee, preferably Brave with either Run Away or Adaptability?

As I am a Pokémon Breeder myself, I have quite a few newly hatched Pokémon I could trade in return, such as Sheer Force Totodiles with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, and Crunch, as well as Snow Warning Alolan-Vulpix with Freeze-Dry, Hypnosis, Moonblast, and Extrasensory. I have a few others as well, but these ones I have been mostly breeding lately.

If you happen to have a Heal Bell Eevee and is willing to trade, please let me know! Thanks.

2. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Hey if you'd like I can give you a heal bell one that isn't brave or if you'd like to just wait a little bit ill get you one with good iv's with the brave nature.
    Also btw you can just take it for free, I have just about everything I could want :), if you are looking for anything else just ask!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Saraceaser

Elfea
    (Honedge)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽48.0
    Oh, could you? That would be awesome, thank you ever so much! :D

(I won't lie, I want it for a friend who needs one as his 'perfect Umbreon' as he calls it, so I thought I could get him one for him, so this helps greatly!)

DeleteAbsol likes this.
  4. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Oh it's for an umbreon, then I will absol-utely do it for you ^_^
    Ok, so give me an hour (it wont take that long hopefully but im going to try and aim for six ivs)

Oh yeah sorry, are you wanting to do some of the breeding yourself or is it okay if I do it all? (if he wants it nicknamed at all just let me know ok?)

#4 Sep 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2017