1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LF: Keldeo with specifics

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by PokeMaster1, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    I am looking looking for a HP Electric Icy Wind Timid Keldeo. Best I can offer at the moment is a Shiny Suicune Event, hasn't been touched. With it I can throw a Kee or Maranga berry onto it if needed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Honestly, I think the only way you could find one is to have one Pokegenned for you, but I don't know if you're fine with hacks or things like that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    Trying to go for one that isn't pokegenned, since I go to a site that doesn't allow hacks and I wanna use it there.

4. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Oh okay, good luck with that :)

5. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.