1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Trade LF: Shiny/Legendary Pokemon Offering: Art

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Smooshie, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I'm currently looking for some Pokémon (for Moon) and in return I'd like to offer some art.
    Preferably legit Pokémon ; v ; )/ Thank you for looking!

Looking for:
    1. Legendary Pokémon
    - Celebi
    - Jirachi
    - Reshiram - PENDING

2. Shiny Pokémon; preferably nicknameable
    - Eevee - preferably female
    - Zigzagoon - preferably female
    - Popplio - preferably female - PENDING
    - Ponyta

Offering art:
    1. Chibi
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Bust shot bounce pixel doll
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jan 24, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  2. Knightmare

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽214.5
    Are you still looking for any of these @Smooshie ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Smooshie

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Yes, I am c:

4. Knightmare

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽214.5
    Great :3 First off I have almost everything you ask, but I need to ask a few things to ensure it's exactly what you want.

Celebi: I have the GF one (monthly wifi in 2016) and the Pokébank one (redeemed them myself). I think I have the Gold/Silver one of the VC -only one of gen 7- but I need to check.
    Jirachi: I have the GF one, redeemed it myself so I can guarantee its legality, a couple from japanese events a shiny Wishmaker (the Pokémon Channel one), got it in a trade so I have no means to check if it's legit, at most I bet it's RNG'd due to it being shiny. It does show as legal on Pokémon tools though. All the following are from gen 6.
    Reshiram: Since it's pending I am guessing you are waiting for a trade already.

Pokémon:
    Eevee
    - I have a female from X I bred myself, so it's nicknameable, 4 perfect Ivs iirc and nature for a sylveon/vaporeon. Dream Ball.
    Ponyta - I have a female I traded, so sadly it's not nicknameable. But it has good Ivs and nature. Dream Ball.

Just a strong point, the pokémon you are going to receive are clones of mine. So if you are against it I won't be able to trade all the ones you want.
    If you want I can attach pics of the pokémon for you to see too :3 Just let me know if any of these catch your eye.

5. Smooshie

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Hey! So sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
    I had a lot of thinking to do about your offer.

If they're going to be clones, I'm willing to draw a chibi for each of the cloned Pokémon (if that's okay?). And yeah, Reshiram is currently waiting to be traded c:

I don't mind the unnicknamable Ponyta, and it's awesome that she's in a dreamball.
    What would you like for the Eevee and Ponyta?