1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal LG Nuzlocke

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Nova Ozuka, May 31, 2018.

1. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Decided to attempt a third Nuzlocke. The Pokémon I've gotten so far are Florus the Bulbasaur, Ken the Mankey, Koharu and Haruko the Rattata, and Last the Beedrill.

So far two have fallen, one of the Rattata, which I caught on Route 2, and Last. The other Pokémon I looked up names for, but Last? I named it after the Beedrill I had in my Fire Red Locke, which I named after a user named Lastdesire on Star Force Roleplay. I seem to remember Kakuna being Last's favorite Pokémon. Anyway, what that Beedrill did was something I nearly accomplished with the one on my Leaf Green run.

Last the first soloed the Pewter Gym as Last was my only Pokémon at the time. I decided to try again in Leaf Green, but hesitated on Sandshrew and then lost Last to a Rock Tomb from Brock's Onix, who would've died from Poison had Last survived long enough. Anyway, I left off at the beginning of Route 3, where my FR Locke ended. HOpefully, as I still have half a team, my LG locke won't end the same. Maybe I can finally get a fourth Pokémon again and keep it this time. Or at least make it to Cerulean City.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...