1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Life in other world

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Caranormal, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Caranormal

Caranormal Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽11.4
    First time here.

Pokémon belongs to Game Freak. I needed to do a disclaimer.

Why do I still trying?

Here I am being the victim of laughter because I am a little different.

And if I'm smart and I only get A and B grades.

And if I sing songs from video-games.

And ... if I try to run away when they asked me if i liked girls.

That's why they're laughing now, because of my escape.

"I can not answer that question, because if I say no, I'm gay and if I say yes, I'm a sex predator." That was my answer.

They have not stopped laughing for two minutes.

I feel so embarrassed and it does not help the math teacher to be laughing too.

"Holy s***, man, you will kill everyone in the classroom." A boy said after recovering just to laugh at me again.

I don't like attention.

Soon the signal rings, time to go home. I pick up my things quickly and left the classroom to wait for my brother and return home as soon as possible, since today is Friday and Monday is holiday.

"Hi, are we going home?" He asked the obvious.

"Of course and fast, I feel like I'm going to have something special today, and I want to enjoy as much as possible the holiday." I replied sincerely, we started our journey to the bus stop which I think it is 2 miles away from the collegiate.

It takes me a long time to get there and the sun's rays hurts my skin.

My brother is my best (and only) friend. We share similar interests, secrets (except for my 10-digit password, but this everyone hide) and he protects me when I get complaints when I lose focus on something.

Of course, sometimes he plays with me by taking my cell phone and hiding it, he gives me back after i punch his arms, but we still know we like each other.

Time to take a shower and then sleep.

After the shower I finally see the face of low self-esteem in the mirror.

A 15-year-old boy, white, somewhat short-sighted, white, thin, white, 5 foot 4 inches (1 meter and 60 centimeters), white, with short brown hair . Have I already said that the boy's skin has an abnormal pallor?

It was difficult to admit that this boy was me. I think someone would pity me just by looking at me.

I went to sleep with that thought.

Tuesday, already?!

The slack ended so fast that I didn't even realize it until now.

I get dressed and leave my house with my brother.

One more day in that place where I just ... is that a hole in the sky?

"MATHEUS!" I heard my brother shout and then I realized I was standing on the street.

A car was coming. I couldn't move my legs. There was no escape.

The car crashed.

"MATHEUS!" Was the last thing I heard before looking at the hole in the sky. I swear I heard someone say 'My Arceus' in the hole.

And I slept.