1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Life is strange

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by U44151, Apr 17, 2018.

1. U44151

U44151 Sailor

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽196.0
    [​IMG]
    one of my favourite pc games,it focuses on the life of a college girl who has recently joined a premier college to learn photography and happens to stumble upon her ability to go back and forth in time to allow/prevent certain events from happening,which ultimately has an impact on both present and future outcomes based on the butterfly effect.Released in 2015,it comes in episodes of gameplay of the protagonist,each one progressing further towards the ending of the plot.Visually aesthetic with some great music and terrific plot,I would definitely recommend this game if you guys havent played it yet
    Questions:
    1.Do you plan to play this game?
    2.Have you played it?If so,what were your major decisions taken with respect to the major plot points ?(in spoilers)
    3.Did you like this game?Which part,if you think you do,do you regret doing while playing it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I've never played it and don't really plan to since I watched a full play through of it, but I still love it.

I think it provides an interesting perspective on the amount of choice a player is given in a game, or even the amount of choice people have in general. While a lot of games try to create more choices and more endings that can result from those choices, usually games like that tend to fall short. Most of the time, the ending is really only determined by some last minute thing and most of the other choices didn't matter at all. And even then the ending doesn't really change all that much. *Cough*UntilDawn*Cough* This game kind of takes the ideas of "your choices don't really mean anything" and really runs with it. I'd explain more about what exactly I mean by that, but I don't really want to spoil the plot. If anyone's interested I might make another reply with a spoiler's tab, but it's going on midnight and I probably shouldn't write any more than I already have.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    U44151 likes this.