1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Life with a Team Skull Grunt (TripleAAABattery x Gwoomy)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by TripleAAABattery, Jul 15, 2018.

1. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Shenron
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 42
    PokéPoints:
    ₽118.9
    A one on one rp between myself and @Gwoomy , and shockingly the first rp I've done as a one on one with someone else on this site

Name: Fenley
    Species: Frillish
    Ability: Cursed Body
    Moves: Bubblebeam / Ominous Wind / Absorb / Water Pulse
    Special trait/Accessories: He wears a light blue Silk Scarf around his neck area that his previous trainer gave him. Ultimately useless as he has no Normal-type attacks, but he wears it anyways for reasons

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

Holly
    (Snorunt ♀)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,770.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Name: Periwinkle (Peri)
    Species: Larvesta
    Ability: Flame Body
    Moves: Psychic, Absorb, Ember, Leech Life
    Special trait/Accessories: Her color palette is different from usual. She has bright blue horns, aquamarine eyes, and her body is violet instead of brown. The flames she spits are blue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TripleAAABattery

Shenron
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 42
    PokéPoints:
    ₽118.9
    "I can't wait to see what these two new Pokémon I have can do..." mumbled a fairly new Team Skull Grunt named Marina to herself as she was making her way back to the Team Skull hideout in Po Town, being mere minutes away from said town, in fact. She had caught two interesting Pokémon just an hour ago; a Frillish and a strangely colored Larvesta, two Pokémon that are quite hard to find in the Alola region.

Inside one of the pokeballs was a Frillish named Fenley, who started wondering what's going to happen now. "Just my luck..." he started saying to himself. "Sure didn't take long for things to go wrong for me again." Instead of being upset about the situation, though, he was somewhat relaxed, practically resting his head on his scarf. "Oh well. I'm sure this'll be interesting. I've seen those "skull" guys or whatever before, and they were pretty over the top, so who knows?"

4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

Holly
    (Snorunt ♀)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,770.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    The other Pokéball's occupier, though, wasn't calm at all.
    In fact, she was really worried. And stressed. If she has been more fragile, she would've probably fainted by now.
    Oh my, Peri kept thinking. How did this happen? What am I gonna do now? Why now? Why me? I should've been more careful... What's gonna happen to me...
    It was her first time being caught; her first time being that close to a human, actually. And of course, just that one time when she went outside early, she somehow got caught.
    After actively trying to get out for the first five minutes and realizing it was hopeless, she was just waiting, trying her best not to imagine what could happen to her.

5. TripleAAABattery

Shenron
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 42
    PokéPoints:
    ₽118.9
    After a lot of walking through Route 17, Po Town was within sight! Marina was feeling exhausted, and it was getting late. The Frillish was a breeze to get, but she remembered shortly after catching the Larvesta that the ball was still slightly shaking even after the catch was made. She wanted to make sure there wasn't anything wrong with them, and wanted to check out her Pokémon a bit more closely. So she ascended up the rock formation near Po Town so that she could have some privacy with them. Normally other skull grunts would be patrolling this area, but it was still early in the morning, and most grunts would still be asleep around this time.

After being sure no one else was around, Marina took out the pokeballs containing Fenley and Periwinkle, and released them both from their pokeballs.

Fenley was still in a relaxed position, but was caught off guard from being suddenly summoned. He checked his surroundings, but all he could see was a lot of rock and what looked like a town not too far off. "Where even am I?" He said, directing it to Marina, before realizing she probably just heard him say 'frillish'. "Right, you wouldn't even know what I'm saying."

Marina, in fact, didn't know what he was saying, but she could take a guess based on his reactions. "Oh, don't worry, we're just in a rock formation near where I live. I just wanted to check on you two..." She looked at the peculiar scarf Fenley was wearing, which she found quite adorable, although she wouldn't know where the Frillish got it. She looked over at Peri as well, who was... well, more shy. "Are you doing ok...?" She's never seen that shade of color on a Larvesta before. She thought it was just the fact that it was still somewhat dark at first.

Fenley looked over at Peri as well. He's never even seen a Larvesta before, so he assumed that this how they all looked. "Well... I guess we're gonna be stuck with each other for a while, eh?"

6. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

Holly
    (Snorunt ♀)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,770.8
    Suddenly, she was out of that… was it "ball" something? Well, anyway, she was out!
    The first thing she thought about was to run. Unfortunately, the human who captured her was way too close for that; she would've got caught in no time. So she tried moving slightly away, without any sudden movement. The human was busy looking at the other Pokémon; maybe she had a chance.
    It was starting to work when the human looked over at Peri, startling her. She instantly freezed.
    "Are you doing ok...?" the human asked.
    Oh, so she could understand the human. They seemed… nice?
    But what if it was a trap? It was her first time meeting a human, after all… Who knew what was going on in its head?
    "Well... I guess we're gonna be stuck with each other for a while, eh?"
    Who said that? Oh, the Pokémon did. Peri had never seen this kind of Pokémon before. They were more likely trustworthy than the human, so she should probably answer them.
    "Y-yeah, I guess so…"

7. TripleAAABattery

Shenron
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 42
    PokéPoints:
    ₽118.9
    "Y-yeah, I guess so..." That nervousness reminded Fenley of the first time he was caught, although this Larvesta seemed a bit more... meek?

"Well, I guess you can call me Fenley. Not a name I picked out, but eh, I think it's got a nice ring to it."

Marina slightly frowned after realizing Peri had moved a little bit further away while she wasn't looking and sighed. "Well, I guess I did take you by surprise before... I shouldn't be surprised if you don't trust me."

She stands up and starts reaching into a small satchel she has. "You guys are probably a bit hungry, huh?" After digging into it for a few seconds, she pulls out 2 Sitrus Berries. "Well, I hope these will do."

"Oh, food!" Fenley said as he suddenly grabs one right out of her hand and starts eating, which startled Marina, but let out a slight chuckle. She looked back at Peri again, and placed the sitrus berry on the ground in front of Peri.

#7 Jul 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  8. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

Holly
    (Snorunt ♀)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,770.8
    So the Pokémon had a name. Fenley.
    What about her? She heard the human say "Periwinkle" or "Peri" while looking at her. Maybe that was her name now?
    She didn't have a name before. She was just "the blue Larvesta" or "blue" for short.
    Then the human talked about trust. Trust? Of course she didn't trust the human. How could she? After all she'd heard about them?
    They were looking for something in their bag. What could it be...?
    A... berry? Food? Peri looked over at Fenley. He was already eating one. So he trusted the human? Did that mean she could too...?
    Suddenly, the berry was right in front of her. The human had placed it here.
    Peri stared at it.
    Was it really safe? The other Pokémon looked fine... And the berry had a nice smell.
    She had to take a decision quickly. What if the human changed their mind and took it back? Peri looked at them.
    What was this expression in their eyes? Hope? Did they want to be... friends?
    She'd think about that later. For now...
    Peri carefully grabbed the berry, before quickly moving backwards to safely eat it further away from the human.

9. TripleAAABattery

Shenron
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 42
    PokéPoints:
    ₽118.9
    Fenley noticed Peri's quick retreat as he took one last bite of his Sitrus Berry, finishing it off. "Well geez, it's not like I was gonna take it or anything... oh wait, right, the human." He said out loud as he approached Peri. "Hey, now look. I know this situatin might not see great right now. Sure we were a bit careless to get caught... well, in my case, get caught again... long story... but not all trainers are bad. I have a good feeling about this one."

*Funny, I told myself that last time too, and that didn't work out so well... oh well. I'm sure these guys haven't ever laid hands on a... uh... what'd my last guy call it?* He stared up towards the sky in silence for a few moments, trying to think of the object his previous trainer had. Marina was confused at what he was doing and looked upwards as well, still not understanding what was going on. *... oh well. I'm sure I'll remember it at some point.*

"Well," Marina started, still looking at the sky, looking like a nice sunset orange, except for being dawn, "I guess once Peri is done eating, I'll have you guys retreat to your respective pokeballs for now so that we can keep heading towards Po Town. That's my new home." She said, pointing towards the town below.

10. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

Holly
    (Snorunt ♀)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,770.8
    As she was eating her berry, Fenley came to her. She wasn't ready to talk yet; but he spoke first anyway. He said that their situation wasn't great – on which Peri was agreeing –, mentioned having already been caught once (maybe that was the reason he trusted the human?) and seemed to confirm that he indeed trusted the human.
    Then he… stared at the sky? He seemed lost in thoughts. The human looked upwards as well, seemingly confused.
    Peri immediately took advantage of the situation and started moving away again, her eyes locked on the human.
    "Well," the human started, startling the Larvesta, "I guess once Peri is done eating, I'll have you guys retreat to your respective pokeballs for now so that we can keep heading towards Po Town."
    As soon as she heard the word "retreat", Peri panicked internally. She suddenly remembered that "pokéball" was the word for what she got trapped in. She had to take a decision! Now!
    "... That's my new home," the human finished, pointing towards something.
    But that made her glance at her Pokémon… And Peri had moved away again. As the Larvesta saw she had been noticed, she looked panicked – and started running away!
    "N-no, wait!" Marina exclaimed. She grabbed the first thought that came to her mind and quickly reached for Peri's pokéball. As she had almost gotten out of sight, Marina clicked the button.
    No! thought Peri. She had failed. And now that she had tried escaping, the human was probably never going to let her out again…

11. TripleAAABattery

Shenron
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 42
    PokéPoints:
    ₽118.9
    "N-no, wait!" Marina had suddenly wailed, snapping Fenley out of his trance and saw as Peri made a run for it. She was getting pretty far, but Marina got Peri's Pokéball and pressed the button, forcing Peri to retreat back into it. "Wow. She sure is fast for such a small bug." Fenley thought out loud. He looked up at Marina, who looked nearly distraught.

Marina sighed heavily as she looked at the Pokéball that now contained Peri. She knew that the Larvesta didn't trust her, but she didn't think that she'd actually attempt to run away. She wants to work something out with her, but...

Suddenly she noticed Fenley staring at her. "Heh.. s-sorry about that. Are you ready to head into town with me?" Fenley nodded his head yes. He watched her get out his Pokéball and pressed the button, retreating him back into the Pokéball. It was a wierd, yet familiar feeling, being put in the Pokéball like that.

Marina headed back down the rocky formation. Just in time, too, as a few of the other Skull Grunts were starting to head up. Heading into town, it wasn't raining, surprising because it rains for unnaturally long periods of time here. She thought about going into the Pokémon center, but her Pokémon weren't really hurt, and besides, she heard that the grunts in charge there actually charge you to heal your Pokémon.

Meanwhile, Fenley was searching around in the Pokéball trying to find something interesting. From his previous experience, inside them would usually contain a place to relax so that they'd have something to do other than literally be cramped up in a ball.

She went over to the house that was right across the street from it, where she resides as a member on Team Skull. She enters the house and closes the door behind her, and heads to her bedroom, which is rather messy, with a dresser being knocked over, miscellaneous objects strewn out on the floor, a lamp knocked over, etc., although it's not her fault it's like this. The last members who lived here were pretty rowdy, apparently. The only thing tidy was the bed, which Marina did herself.

She takes out the pokeballs that contained Peri and Fenley. She clicked the buttons on both of them and released them onto her bed. Fenley was kind of sad because he didn't find the relaxing place, but he's got plenty of time to find it.

"Well, here we are. Sorry for the mess..." Marina says to both Pokémon.

12. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

Holly
    (Snorunt ♀)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,770.8
    As Peri was wondering about what her life was gonna be now that she was trapped in that pokéball forever, she was taken out.
    Taken out?
    The Larvesta looked around. Fenley and her were on something comfy. They were surrounded by lots of things that looked broken, and… walls.
    So she probably didn't have any chances to successfully run away. At least she was out again…
    "Well, here we are. Sorry for the mess…" the human said.
    Sorry? Oh, and so the things were indeed broken.
    Why did they let her out again? This was getting confusing. They didn't look like they had any malicious intent… Maybe they weren't like what everyone was saying about humans? They really looked like they wanted to be friends. Could you be friends with a human? Apparently yes, since Fenley seemed to trust them.
    She could use Ember to set the place on fire and escape… But even her didn't really like running into fire, and for some reason she didn't really want to do that.
    Maybe… she could try to talk with the human? She wasn't very comfortable with trying that kind of thing yet, and she wasn't even sure if it'd work, but… it could help her understanding the situation and the human's mind a bit better.
    Peri closed her eyes to concentrate. As she felt that singular yet somehow familiar feeling permeate her mind, she opened them. It was blurry, but she could feel two other minds nearby. She looked for the most peculiar one… the human. She approached it…

Wh-what was that feeling? First, Peri's eyes had began glowing, and then… It was as if… someone's mind was trying to get close to hers. Could it be…?
    Suddenly, they came into contact. A flow of emotions hardly contained entered Marina's head. There was a lot of fear, but also some curiosity, and what seemed like a tiny bit of… hope?
    Before she could do anything, she heard something coming from the presence… like a slight breeze. And as she felt the entity fade away, she heard it.
    "F… friend?"

#12 Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  13. TripleAAABattery

Shenron
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 42
    PokéPoints:
    ₽118.9
    Fenley didn't mind the mess very much. Between the bed and his soft scarf, he almost wanted to fall asleep right then and there, but figured he'd stay up since there may have been a reason for them being taken out. He watched Peri, who looked confused as she was looking around. He figured it was probably because she attempted to run and... well, failed. She DOES seem to be pretty timid...

He decided to glance around the room again while he waited to see what the human would say. He didn't notice Peri's eyes glowing, although he did notice the trainer with a strange look on her face.

"F... friend?" That was all Marina heard in that strange moment. These feelings of fear, of curiosity, and even hope... gone now. She looked at Peri. Did she do that...? She thought to herself. She knows there are some Pokémon who do possess a psychic power that can do that, but she didn't expect anything like that to happen. And those feelings of fear... she didn't blame her. This situation would look scary to most Pokémon... except Fenley apparently, who was staring at her again.

She gave Peri a warm smile. "I... I hope we can be friends... I'm sorry about before. I promise I'll take good care of you, too." She looks back at Fenley with the same smile. "Same goes for you. I hope we can all be good friends eventually."

Hearing this warmed Fenley's heart, but he didn't want to get too attached for his own reasons. He felt like he could trust her, but trust takes time to grow, and they've practically only just met. He doesn't want the same thing to happen again.

"Oh!" Marina suddenly blurted out "I actually need to go find the boss and talk to him about something. I'll leave you two here, so try to behave!" She says as she waves to both Peri and Fenley, and heads out. The house is free to wander around.

"Well," Fenley starts. "I guess it's just you and me for now, then." He directs to Peri.

#13 Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  14. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

Holly
    (Snorunt ♀)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,770.8
    It was as clear as clear can be now. The human seemed too sincere to be lying. They… she really wanted to be friends with Fenley and Peri. That… Peri needed some time before that.
    "Oh!" the human exclaimed, startling Peri again. "I actually need to go find the boss and talk to him about something. I'll leave you two here, so try to behave!" she added before rushing out.
    That human… what was their name? Marina? She… gave her trust really fast. Why must she continue to be so puzzling?
    "Well," Fenley started, "I guess it's just you and me for now, then."
    "O-oh, yeah, I guess..." the Larvesta whispered.
    She could probably literally just go out now and she'd be free. But... Fenley had talked to her... it wouldn't be really nice to leave him here without answering? Why didn't he try to go away too, by the way?
    "Why... why do you trust M... the human? And also, what kind of Pokémon are you? I've never seen any like you before."
    I mean, it's not like I've met a lot of different Pokémon in my life anyway...

15. TripleAAABattery

Shenron
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 42
    PokéPoints:
    ₽118.9
    "Why... why do you trust M... the human?" Fenley heard Peri ask of him. Pretty good question... he thought to himself. "And also, what kind of Pokémon are you? I've never seen any like you before."

Fenley took a moment to himself to give a good answer to both questions before finally speaking up. "Well, it's... not like I fully trust the human YET, of course." He started, looking towards the door that was left slightly open, which led to the main hall. "However, she hasn't really given me a reason NOT to trust her. First thing she did after she sent us out the first time was actually feed us. And..." He started thinking about earlier this morning, when Peri had attempted to run. "...and... well, after your escape attempt, I saw the look on her face. She was... sad. From what I know, if a Pokémon tries to run, what normally happens is to get mad at their Pokémon and scold them afterwards. But that's not what happened."

He stopped staring at the door and looked back at Peri. "In fact, as you could hear, she apologized. I'll tell ya what, that's a new one. So I think it wouldn't hurt to stick around as long as she doesn't betray that." He says, laying down on the pillow before he remembered that Peri asked him one more question.

"Oh, right, and I'm actually a Frillish. We're usually out in the ocean, so yeah, you probably wouldnt see us very often if you don't live near the seas. Humans seem to have the wrong idea about us, but I don't really want to talk about that." He says, thinking about his last trainer.

Another thought suddenly popped up in his mind, and looks back up at Peri. "What about you? I don't really see your kind at all either. You look like some kind of bug, but nothing I've really seen."

16. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

Holly
    (Snorunt ♀)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,770.8
    As Fenley went on, Peri was surprised to realize that... she agreed with him.
    How could I get so far from what I've been told all my life?
    "What about you?" added the...Frillish, was it? "I don't really see your kind at all either. You look like some kind of bug, but nothing I've really seen."
    It was apparently her turn to talk.
    "I'm... pretty sure I'm a Larvesta... but apparently they aren't supposed to be... blue.
    I have no idea why I'm like this... I just hatched alone in a warm place, like a mountain."
    Without realizing it, she was opening up to him. It somehow felt good telling someone all that's been on your mind for so long.
    "There were a lot of humans here, but the nice Pokémon I fortunately met shortly after hatching told me that they were bad; that I shouldn't approach them, especially since I looked rare because of my colors.
    So I just hid pretty much all my life, going outside only at night... But that one time when I went early, well... I got caught and now I'm here."
    She sighed. She felt a tad calmer now.
    "All my life I've been told so many scary stories about humans... And now the first one I actually meet is nothing like that. It's... pretty confusing."

17. TripleAAABattery

Shenron
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 42
    PokéPoints:
    ₽118.9
    A Larvesta, eh? Pretty cool nickname for a kind of Pokémon. Fenley thinks to himself as he still lies down, looking at and listening to Peri. Wouldn't have guessed that she was basically one of a kind as far as looks go, though...

He continues to listen to her as she opens up. He understands what she's talking about, though. He was told that humans were bad people and to do whatever it takes not to get put in one of those strange capsules.

"I see..... well, I was always told basically what you were told, but I was always a bit curious about the humans. Strayed a little too close to a beach, however, and... well, that was the first time I got caught. From what I had seen that day, though, I was mostly seeing humans and Pokémon getting along and playing with each other. It was really nice to see." Fenley rolled off the bed, and started to float slightly above the ground again.

"Now, I'm not gonna sit here and tell ya that all humans have good intentions, but honestly, Pokémon are the same. Some Pokémon aren't always gonna look out in your best interest much like humans." He looks back up at Peri. "But this one seems like a good one. Could be a good experience for ya to stick around and see different places since you said like you've been sheltered most your life" He interrupts himself by yawning for a good 10 seconds before continuing. "Who knows though? We just barely met this one after all..."

Fenley notices the door is still slightly cracked open and moves towards it, avoiding any of the mess left on the ground. "Hey, you wanna take a look around this place? I'm sure she wouldn't mind us looking around as long as we don't go outside or anything."

18. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

Holly
    (Snorunt ♀)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,770.8
    Fenley made some really good points. Why would humans and Pokémon be so different after all? Yes, the humans had the little balls to control them but… she still had some free will — she wasn't brainwashed or something. And… Marina looked very promising. As Peri decided she'd try to trust her from now on, she noticed the Frillish was moving towards the door.
    "Hey, you wanna take a look around this place?" he asked. "I'm sure she wouldn't mind us looking around as long as we don't go outside or anything."
    "I… guess we can…" the Larvesta murmured, joining her companion.
    As Fenley gently pushed the door, she cast one last glance at the messy room and followed him outside.
    Well… outside was quite a big word. They were in a hallway as messy as what they had just left. The Water Pokémon started exploring, while Peri, curious, began examining her surroundings. Those broken artifacts all looked so intriguing! Her roaming led her to another room.
    It seemed to stay true to the "abandoned home" theme. There were a kind of tall wood thing on four legs and some smaller ones with a longer part. One had fallen over. As she slided around diverse obstacles, a bright stain of color caught her eye.
    The little blue round thing looked very… appetizing, for some reason? As she wondered about what she could do with it, she got the idea. What if she gave it to Marina? If she wanted the human to be nice with her, she probably had to be nice too. And wouldn't a gift be a nice thing? Plus, it looked like a pretty gift, it had a great shade of blue. And… it was blue.
    Excited, she snatched it and went back in the hallway to look for the other Pokémon.
    "Fenley?" she asked. "Fenley, look, I found a thing!"

19. TripleAAABattery

Shenron
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 42
    PokéPoints:
    ₽118.9
    "I... guess we can..." Fenley could barely hear her but was able to make that out. Upon approval, opened the door and started to look around the pretty messy hall. He noticed Peri was gone, but didn't look for her, thinking that she'll be fine.

He went into another room to look around. It didn't look like anything useful was there. Just some more miscellaneous messes, lamps tipped over, the bed moved... and a pair of cool looking shadded glasses. He picked them and tried putting them on, but it got really dark when he put them on and could barely see anything.

"Fenley? Fenley, look, I found a thing!" He suddenly heard Peri cry out. He tried to rush out of the room, but ended up hitting the wall because he was still wearing the glasses, making a rather loud thud.

"Stupid glass things..." He said as he tossed them away and went out the door to see Peri in the hallway holding... something blue and round. It looked familiar but he couldn't remember what it does or what the humans called it. One thing was for sure, though. It was candy of some kind, and it looked quite delicious. "That looks pretty good, Peri. Are we gonna eat it?"

20. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

Holly
    (Snorunt ♀)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,770.8
    Fenley's answer put quite a damper on Peri's enthusiasm. She wanted to be nice to him too, he was the only Pokémon she knew around here after all. But her original plan was to give the thing to Marina…
    "H-huh… I was th-thinking… I could give it to M-Marina…" she hesitantly whispered.
    The Frillish opened his mouth to reply, but before he could say anything, loud noises were heard from the other end of the hallway. Both Pokémon's attention instantly focused on this new possible threat – at least from the Larvesta's perspective. The sounds seemed to come from a door…
    That suddenly got busted open – unsurprisingly startling the Bug type. The noise maker was apparently another human, with relatively the same get-up as Marina; though unlike her, their black and white piece of fabric was covering their mouth and their hair was green and long. Judging by their expression, they were as surprised as the two Pokémon.
    "Crap- wrong house!" the human exclaimed. Instantly turning around, they-
    bumped into Marina.