1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Lil BUB and nice Christmas gifts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Neshi, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Neshi

Neshi Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽87.5
    *I hope it's a good section for this topic, couldn't find better one ^^'' *

Some time ago I found a special blog about BUB . If you don't know her (though I'm pretty sure you could see her face in memes or in funny gifs), please check out her story.

[​IMG]

In a short, BUB is a very unique cat who was saved by a "dude" who has done everything to make her life happier. Despite a multitude of genetic anomalies, she lives her life to the fullest. BUB has become the icon and motivation for others to fight and to never give up and also to.. help others in need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkxb2PjTNQw​

"As a rescue cat with special needs, BUB has always made a point to spread awareness about adoption and proper animal care, and the BUB STORE has always raised money for animals in need. A portion of every sale goes to Lil BUB's Big Fund for the ASPCA, a national fund for special needs pets. BUB has helped raise close to $300,000 for animals in need since 2012."

^_^ Soon it will be Christmas Time so instead of buying another ordinary socks, cups and other useless gifts.. Maybe this time you'll buy special ones and by doing so, you will support animals in need?

Examples of what you can buy for Christmas: ​

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you know any other similar animal stories and shops, share them in the comments so I'll update the topic with new options~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Dusty likes this.