1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Anime List of Main Characters & Their Trained Pokémon That I Think Were Written Out of the Pokémon Anime

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by ThomasP, Oct 1, 2022.

1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,369.0
    Okay, so here's my own listings of main characters & and their current and former Trained Pokémon that I think were written out of the Pokémon main anime as the Journeys series:
    • Butterfree, Pidgeot, Lapras, Goodra & Naganadel, Ash’s five released former Trained Pokémon currently in the wilds.
    • Ash’s Squirtle and Anthony’s Primeape, one that Ash respectively had in training with the Officer Jenny and him, along with the rest of the Squirtle Squad.
    • Misty and Her Staryu, Psyduck, Corsola, Gyarados, Goldeen, Starmie, Horsea, Politoed, Luvdisc (nicknamed Caserin), and Azurill
    • Togetic, Misty’s only released former Trained Pokémon currently in the wild.
    • Arbok and Dustox, Jessie’s two released Pokémon in the wild.
    • Benny’s Lickitung, the one that Jessie accidentally traded away to him for his Wobbuffet.
    • Weezing, Gyarados and Victreebel, James’s three released Pokémon back into the wild.
    • Jessie and James's Seviper, Yanmega, Gourgeist, Mime Jr., Carnivine and Inkay at Team Rocket's Headquarter.
    • James's Growlithe (nicknamed Growlie) and Chimecho at his home.
    • Gardenia's Cacnea, the one that James had in training with her.
    • Giovanni's Woobat, Frillish, Yamask and Amoonguss, the one that Jessie and James had given away to him.
    • Brock’s Geodude, Crobat, Sudowoodo, Comfey, Forretress, Ludicolo and Marshtomp.
    • Suzy’s Vulpix, the only one Pokémon that Brock returned to her for its actual Trainer.
    • Tracey’s Venonat, Marill and Scyther.
    • May’s Blaziken, Beautifly, Skitty, Venusaur, Munchlax, Wartortle and Glaceon.
    • Max, May’s younger brother.
    • O’s Ambipom, the one that Dawn had in training with him.
    • Cilan’s Crustle and Stunfisk.
    • Clemont’s Magnemite, Magneton and Heliolisk.
    • Squishy of the two Zygarde, along with Z-2.
    Please let me know if you found any of the other main character-Trained Pokémon that were written out of the Pokémon main anime, thanks.:)

#1 Oct 1, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2022