1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Long or short hair?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Jul 25, 2017.

1. WhiteDragonAura

Cyndaquil
    (Quilava)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.7
    I was a beach bum when I was younger so my hair was kept long. These days my preference is still longer hair, but just short enough so it's not as wild as it once was. lol

2. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I've had long hair for about 10 years now, so I'm pretty used to it. I'm not sure what exactly I like about it, but I definitely wouldn't want to cut it short (besides, my gf would kill me if I did).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RosieVulpes

Sweetheart
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    Longer hair. I can't handle having short hair and no way of putting it in a bobble. It gets in the way.

4. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I keep my hair pretty short because of how uncooperative it is. Even at its current length, the sides and front like to stick out on their own. Just thinking of the bedhead I’d get from having it longer makes me shiver.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I’m in the middle of the spectrum, I like it medium length (a bit longer than shoulder length) because it’s less likely to get in my face.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,313.6
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Long hair, to me, is kind of a hassle. I try to keep it short but keep forgetting to cut too much, so I usually just leave it at around shoulder length, sometimes with a few inches more, and tie it in a ponytail.

7. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I keep my hair between chin and shoulder length, past that it just gets thicker instead of longer.

8. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I kinda like shorter hair, because it's easier to find a shorter cut that just naturally looks good without styling it. And I like to pull my hair in front of one of my eyes, and with shorter hair it looks like it's a style instead of just me hiding because I'm anxious.
    ...And now I'm realizing that it's been about six months since my last cut and it's about time that I get another cut. Shoulder length is just a little too long for me. I prefer it no longer than reaching the chin, and cut in layers.