1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Longest S.O.S. Chain (time)

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Strytho, Jun 4, 2017.

?

Did I spend way too much time on this?

1. Yes!

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Maybe?

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Meh...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Coulda been worse right?

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. (Renegade) YOU HAVE NO LIFE!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I just spent 4 hours on an S.O.S. Chain from start to finish in order to find an ha bruxish. That included countless interuptions and odes not include the 25 fishing spot encounters it took to start it. I was just wondering, in terms of time what is the longest chain anyone here has ever done? Was it for the hidden ability, to get a specific rare Pokémon like Mareanie, or was it to get that shiny you really wanted?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I once spent 6 hours chaining for a Shiny Dewpider, and it did end up having its Hidden Ability... except the Hidden Ability sucks and I was a bit upset that my effort was basically wasted

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I had a good chunk of time trying to get Snow Cloak Vanillite to arrive next to all those Snorunts at Tapu Village. Finally got one after like 2 hours with trying to use my Sandslash's Hail & Icy rock. What pissed me off was the fact that it called for help on the turn right after the hail ended...

4. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I think the longest I spend was only about 10 or so minutes and I was trying to catch an Espeon. As I am not incredibly patient, I ended up giving up after I lost count of how many Eevees were called to help.

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    My longest chain would have been around an hour or so, until I knocked out both Pokémon and didn't like the method any more.

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    My longest chain was something like 3-4 hours, I was shiny hunting and ended up not getting a shiny from that chain as it reset.

7. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    My longest SOS chain was just last night at around 10 hours. I didn't even get a shiny from all of that hassle!

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I actually retried the method. Longest hunt is now an hour or 5. It is sometimes a better method than I would have guessed.

9. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    My longest topped today at 5 hours with 150+ chain.... Only for me to accidentally run and break it (So no Shiny after all that effort). But I did get a Shiny 4IV Bruxish recently with a chain of 43 :P

10. Aewynessa

Pidgey
    (Pidgey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.4
    Staff of VerityCrown of ValorBig Nugget ★★★★★
    I'm in the middle of my longest chain. It's already been 3 hours. It looks like it's going to be waaaaaay longer than that. I may never get that Shiny Fomantis... :(