1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Looker vs. Prosecutor

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Prosecutor, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    http://lakevalor.net/topic/9759-ode-to-looker-i-hate-him/?hl=looker

So about 4 1/2 months ago, I made this neat little poem (I guess it's not a poem, but whatever) about how much I hate Looker. Anyways, it's a gorgeous piece of literature (jk it sucks)

Anyways, When I started hating on Looker all of Lake Valor defended Looker and I felt all alone. I eventually gave up on the event since I was obviously outnumbered because everybody loves Looker. I talked about burning Looker to death. Like this:
    [​IMG]

So more on the topic of Looker:
    Back when @[member="Astralogy"] was making a Pokémon hack back near the end of last year, he requested people to make a battle theme for Looker, I was one of three who volunteered and the only one who ended up doing it.

http://yourlisten.com/Prosecutor/lookers-battle-theme

The theme is actually decent sounding considering the fact that my mic sucks.

So, I have a history with Looker. Let's look at him

Pros:
    -Sexy theme
    -Cool coat
    -Cool hair
    Cons:
    -Appeared 1 billion times too many
    -Other than his coat, his clothes bother me.

Wait... so I like more things about him than I hate him?
    Okay.

I don't actually hate Looker it seems. I really made the thread in the first place because I was annoyed by the fact that he was back in ORAS.

So yeah: final verdict...

Looker is GUILTY of being in too many games, but he is only sentenced to community service (This judge tho). He isn't all that bad, but he is just overused.

I probably wasted your time, so have a good day!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Shada likes this.
  2. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I honestly agree, he shouldn't have been in ORAS. If I could change his appearances, I'd also remove him from the gen V postgame. Then, he would have a big role in the gen IV plot, and reappear as a surprise in gen VI. But ever since his first appearance, except for HG/SS, he has appeared in every other games, and no other character has done that. It simply is too much for a character to appear that often.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I didn't really get his appearance in Gen V, he was just there to give you the Super Rod, then arrested the Seven Sages. He wasn't even in BW2 (I doubt he even knew about Team Plasma's return, lol)
    But yeah, I still like him. Especially in the post-game of X and Y, which by far the most moving part of the game.

4. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I honestly liked him in the X/Y postgame. It was the only part of the story that actually felt like the characters had any real emotion put into them, and had none of those god awful team flare outfits.

Though I agree that he didn't really belong in bw/bw2. I actually forgot he even appeared in them he did so little.

5. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Looker's post-game appearance in XY was awesome! I remember being sad when I finished the episodes. It was the one part of the game that I fully enjoyed (except for discovering Wonder Trade, maybe)
    Wait... He's in ORAS too? :O
    ..I guess I have to look everywhere to find him. After all, that's in his name...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.