1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Looking for a 1x1 Partner Thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pari, Sep 13, 2014.

1. smol kirboi

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽101.5
    i am looking for someone who can be mostly active
    i am really good at coming up with story plots and drawing characters
    i want at least 1 partner max. 3

i will do a Pokémon/legend of zelda cross-over

Mod edit: please use the edit button if you want to add to your posts ;)

#81 Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2018
  2. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    I am a semi active LV person. I can change that quickly but I am a student so time does happen to change throughout the week.

I don't really have an overkill of rules for expectance. Just let me know if you need more time because you're busy. I really don't expect a lot. Just a little heads up as to why you're going to be gone.

I will RP Pokémon, Twilight, Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton or Shadowhunters.

I absolutely will not RP any lemon things in accordance to LV forums of course but also cause heck to the no. That's not who I am. Keep it like Fluffy cute things but nothing like that. I also will not RP violence. I can't bear violence

EDIT: Need an RP partner. Ex partner was banned

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #82 Jan 28, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I feel like coming back to the good old days.

I am still kind of new when it comes to roleplaying, so if you're looking for an experienced person who you wish to RP with, don't bother looking at me, I'll probably butcher your story.
    And I'm online at least once a day.
    I expect someone who is aware that I'm still new to roleplaying, so that if I make a mistake, you can correct me on it instead of yelling at me and expecting that I know everything.
    I also expect that my partner goes to lake valor at least somewhat active. (If anything were to happen to you that prevents you from getting online, I wish to know instead of being left in the dark.)
    I'll roleplay almost anything fantasy like.
    If you wish to RP about a certain fandom, we can discus it on a PM.
    I wont do anything sexual. (no lemon, no smut, anything like that)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #83 Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  4. Pikachushua

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.5
    I can join
    I'm available like every night from 9to 11:30 depending on stuff
    nothing I've never done this before
    most anything
    sex

5. smol kirboi

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽101.5
    ok cool, basically just read the posted thread and see where you can incorporate yourself https://lakevalor.net/threads/gwoomy-x-endmaster4390.20314/

6. Calzone

Calzone Banned

Charmelion
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.0
    Hey anyone want to rp with me?
    I'm new to this rp thing so if you choose me just please bear with me

What i expect I haven't ever done this so my expectations are low

what I will role play]anything almost

what I will not role play] nothing except cannibalism

7. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hoi! I’ve started two RPs, but if figured why not post here, it’ll be done.
    I may do one more RP — just pm me if you’re interested and I’ll edit this post.
    Edit: no more RPs for now, sorry~
    Edit: I guess I could think about starting a new one now, so feel free to PM.

Edit: three is enough for me now, sorry x)
    As everyone seems to go with the same plan, I guess I’ll go with it too!
    I don’t really have any experience with RPing and I don’t have as many vocabulary as I’d like to, but I think I’m okay. I’m not a person that will write big blocks of text every post; I just try to make at least two sentences. Edit: apparently I can do that too haha.
    Not much. I can be late to answer sometimes so you can be late sometimes too; just try not to be too late. I don’t really care if you answer by one single line; just don’t do it too often.
    Pokémon, ... and actually I don’t really know what to write here. If you got a nice universe/fandom, you can ask me; I’m just really confident only with Pokémon.
    Gore or any kind of sexual thing. Also, I am not good at/don’t really like romance.

#87 Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  8. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    About me:
    Somewhere ther3 is something fro me. But okay.
    Im Tala and a rp addict. On this moment I do 3 rp. So I can handle easily more.

What I exptect

Nothing fancy. Only more than 1 sentence reply. And knowing if ya leave.
    Myself I do my best to proper type things. Mostly I am using my phone to reply and I do the best I can to edit stuff.

What I do

Anything. I am fairly easy. However since it should be pg13. I only do pg13. My fav rp I like is. To do something that hasnt to do with anything..only our oc. (Of course I have anime. Movie oc) but just random is my fav

What I wont do

To much romance. Im a person who loves to hurt my oc. And a lil romance (basic . Kiss etc cause of pg13) is fine by me. I wont hurt any animals or I wont do any canon chara because I am just bad at it.

So ya wanna rp with me?? Just pm me or start a thread already. I can easily adjust myself (just lemme know in the pm than)

Also one last thing. If I forget to reply. Or jusr doesnt notice. Im sorry. If I do not reply within 2 days pm me.
    I either forget or just didnt see. I let know if I just cant reply

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    THIS IS AN OLD POST AND I DIDN'T FOLLOW THE RULES.
    I would delete it, but I can't.

#89 May 28, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  10. Jasmine

Jasmine Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.7
    Looking for a 1x1 sun and Moon rolplayer

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    THIS WAS A DOUBLEPOST PLEASE IGNORE

#91 May 28, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Actually, since I didn't fill out the form properly, here it is!
    About me:
    I'm a crazy person why enjoys many types of role-plays. I'm around during 4-9 on most days, Macau time.

What I Expect:
    I expect grammar that is good to some extent, and no text speech. I also would like characters that are well-rounded and have flaws. I also expect at least two sentences per RP comment.

What I will RP:
    Pretty much most things Pokémon.
    EDIT: I will be putting an original universe on here too, and I love fantasy and RPG stuff (and birbs.) Forgot to mention that!

What I will not RP:
    I am not willing to do ANYTHING with NSFW. This means no you-know-what, no sexual themes, and personally, no swearing, either. And a nitpick of mine: DO NOT, EVER, MAKE YOUR OC OVERPOWERED. Unless it's part of the theme, no legendaries, I would prefer for no shinies, and keep your pacing down! You character cannot automatically know everything as well, and if there is a love interest, I would prefer no love triangles or have literally everyone gushing over a character. And no out-of-character people! Misty cannot become an annoying, catty girl just because she's in a love triangle with Ash and your other OC. Sorry if this is offensive to anyone.
    Thanks!

#92 Jun 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  13. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Hello my name is Vasu.

About me:

I am quite active on this website. I live in Delhi, India. I am also an author on Wattpad.

What I expect:
    I expect an active RP. Some long paragraphs during the RP.

What I will RP:

Futuristic adventures, Medival mayhem, Zombie invasion, Wars and of course Pokémon adventures.

What I will not RP:

No lemons, No highschool romances, no horror.

14. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I might as well give this a shot cause why not?
    I'm a reasonably active member that is flexible. I'm currently doing three RPs, but I believe I can handle more.
    Someone that is willing to communicate to me if they are going to be gone for a while. I'm ok with one sentence posts, but I don't enjoy that, so if someone can do more than that it is appreciated but not required. They have to be somewhat active.
    I really don't care, I'll do Pokémon, bakugan, digimon, gundam, attack on titan, and phoenix wright. But I'm really flexible so just pm me and ask if I want to do something else and I'll more than likely say yes.
    I don't want to overkill repeating the rules, but I don't want to do any type of romance
    last edited at 10-21-2018

#94 Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  15. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Since a lot of people are doing this, I’ll do it as well.
    I am from Hong Kong, meaning that my time zone is GMT+8. Do not complain if I reply to you at 1am in the morning. The time I am active will vary depending on the day.
    I expect good grammar, or at least to a considerable degree. Give your characters flaws, and avoid FailRP. Post a little bit about your character first before role playing. Stick to the theme if there is one. Post at least two sentences per RP comment.
    Anything Pokémon related. Nothing else you need to know.
    I will NOT participate in any roleplays containing sexual themes. Do NOT submit Mary-Sues, which are overpowered characters. If I tell you to add flaws, add flaws. Your character shouldn’t have any legendary Pokémon, unless it is relevant to the story. Same goes with shinies. I’d prefer if you didn’t ship your character with a canon character.

Jupjami likes this.
  16. RegionRunner150

RegionRunner150 PKMN Breeder

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Ya know what, let's join the crowd

Time/Location: I live in the South of the United States (don't worry I'm not a bumpkin or anything like that) and I'll typically be on in the late-morning to afternoon.

What I expect: I expect you to be active, but if you're in the middle of something like a family gathering or your just busy, send me a message saying you can't RP rn and message me when you are free again.

What I WILL RP: Anything-Pokémon related, but not much other stuff from fandoms (if you want to do another fandom-type rp just ask and I'll see if I know enough about it to do it)

What I WILL NOT RP: anything sexual, maybe like 'sex-jokes' but not actually doing it in the rp.

17. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Well, might as well throw myself out there:

I've been on and off the rp scene the past few years, so I'm not as experienced as I'd like. Shocker, I know, but I definitely do my best to not cross any lines. My timezone is EST, and usually after 9 PM I'm free. I'm also a night owl, so I might respond while you're asleep as well. Hope that doesn't bug ya.

Not too much tbh. I'd rather you not post one liners all the time or use any sort of text speech like "thx luv u 2 bb". If you're needing to put a hold on the rp for any reason, just make sure to tell me ahead of time. I'll understand.

Well, I'm definitely the most experienced with Pokémon, so I'm usually down for those. I'm usually down for other fandoms as well, although I know more about some fandoms than others, so just DM me what you'd be interested in doing and depending on the fandom, I'll decide if I'm familiar enough with it to be comfortable RPing in it. Also I'm cool with anything up to PG 13.

As you could probably guess, if I'm not familiar with a certain fandom, I'm probably not gonna RP it. And while I'm still ok with some light romance (like, maybe a kiss at the very most) definitely no smut, lemons, or any 18+ stuff like that.

18. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I might as well put something here.

I first started roleplaying back in 2012. Most of my experience has been in group RPs, and I haven't really done any 1x1s yet. My writing skills have become a little rusty recently because I haven't been writing much, but I plan on fixing that. My timezone is EST, and what time I'm online will vary depending on what's going on IRL. I will do my best to respond within 1-2 days.

Decent spelling and grammar. I don't mind the occasional typo, but try to avoid them whenever you can. Posts should be at least a small paragraph in length. If you're going to be inactive for a long period of time, please let me know beforehand, if you can.

I will do most fandoms, as long as I'm somewhat familiar with them. There's Pokémon, obviously, but if you want to try a different fandom, just ask. I'll also do original worlds, as long as some effort has been put into creating them. Don't hesitate to PM me with any ideas you may have.

First, there's the obvious. Nothing sexual, no gore, keep it PG-13. Also, if we're doing a fandom RP, I'd prefer that canon characters don't have major roles in the plot, though I'm fine with them making minor appearances.

19. TheRompnCat

TheRompnCat Youngster

Genji
    (Froakie)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽41.0
    Am I too late? I really do prefer to write one on one, unless you can get a rhythm more than one person is just confusing

Gwoomy likes this.
  20. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    You're never too late ;D
    If you want, you can use the template everyone has been using for people to have a more precise idea of what kind of RP partner you are.