1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Looking for a 1x1 Partner Thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pari, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Bit about me:

I am not that active as i used to before but I would be able to give decent amount of replies per day. I am also available on discord for rp as well.

What I expect:

I expect replies to which i can reply to during the rp. The length of the reply does not matter to me much, but it should be at least 1-3 sentences.

What I will RP:

Futuristic adventures, Medival stories, Zombie invasion and of course Pokémon adventures. I can go for smuts but it will be done in DMs so the readers do not get uncomfortable.

What I will not RP:

No lemons, No highschool romances, no horror

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,707.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Have been roleplaying for quite some time but haven't posted here. Oh well, whatever.
    As a roleplayer, I'm what you would call a noob with zero experience in hosting an RP. I try to respond as soon as possible, minding the spelling at the cost of the post length. In other word, I may go from one-liner to semi-lit depending on how much I can muster up. I do edit posts whenever needed, though.

Whenever I RP, I usually pay attention to details in the story, so don't be surprised if I call you out for any inconsistencies in our RP. I mean, stuffs like character mix-ups or anything that makes me like, "WTH is this doing here?" That, and I have no qualms about double posting if an RP gets nowhere. To mods, feel free to merge my posts whenever needed.

As for timezone, I'm in Jakarta time (UTC+7 year-round). My timezone might be awkward for someone in, say, America or Europe, so please keep that in mind if you want to RP with me.
    • No godmodding even if you're the host (yes, I got this case sometime prior to writing this).
    • I don't mind slipping memes into the story as long as it makes sense in-universe.
    • As long as I can understand your writing, we're good.
    Mostly Pokémon-related stories. Playing as either human or Pokémon is fine with me. I may throw some other fandoms in depending on the context, though.
    • NSFW stuffs (smuts, lemons, etc.). That's my biggest no-no.
    • Horror (or otherwise disturbing) stories.
    • Romance, especially when it's the focus of the story.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #122 Nov 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
    WavePearl likes this.
  3. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    I have been doing rp for well if you count table top just over 20 years. Forum rp I want to say at least over a decade. That being said I am not the best when it comes to writing. Not the creativity part but the grammar and spelling. Do not worry though I do check my work just do not expect perfection from me. That being said I can write anywhere from a paragraph plus and very rarely will I write less then that.

I am pretty laid back on what I expect but I will put some key points here.
    • I wont say use no one liners but please try not to use to many. I mean I am not saying you have to match me I can write a lot sometimes even more so if you give me enough to do just please try to do at least one paragraph.
    • Grammar and spelling as long as I can understand it I will not be to picky with that I am hardly perfect myself.
    • No Godmoding, and please try to avoid Gary Stu or Mary Sue Characters.

Pokémon whether it is set in a modern day setting, fantasy setting or even a scifi setting. Fantasy settings in general, things based around the Shadowrun Universe, Isekai style rp (Isekai Pokémon rp) other fandom's just ask (unless it is one I have in will not do), Gijinka, Role play's with angst. Slice of life, Basic Romance, and other things that do not come to mind

Some fandoms I will not do MHA, RWBY, and the Persona Series. And I will admit I like smut I have places where I write but given this sites rule I will not write NSFW content here on the site. Also I will admit I am not a fan of writing as just Pokémon itself out side of during a battle and sometimes when they are interacting with people but I may do it if I like the plot that someone brings to the table.

4. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Hello there denizens of LV. I'm looking for a 1x1

About me: Pokémon fan passionate about the community and just looking to have fun RPing.
    Activity: I should be active weekly at the very least although I am lurking everyday.
    What I expect: Someone who actively wants to keep things going and can pull weight. If you aren't interested and wanna cut off just lemme know and we'll work it out.

We can discuss Ideas in DMs either here or on discord.

Thank you kindly :)

Darkmaster006 likes this.