1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Trade Looking for a Shiny Smeargle (USUM) Close

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Laserdragon14, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    My friend has asked for one for her birthday and I have shinies that I can trade for it:
    Meowistic
    Dragalge
    Sylveon
    Blastoise
    Butterfree
    Milotic

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I don't have it yet, but I'll state here that I'm starting my hunt for one. The shiny Dragalge seems interesting to me, if I can get you that Smeargle in time.

Does your friend have a preferred Nature for this Smeargle? I can make it so that there's a 50-50 chance of this Smeargle (which will be caught wild) to have any particular nature.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    she doesn't care about the nature of the Smeargle, she just wants a shiny one.

4. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Got it. I'll start hunting. If someone else wants to swoop in here and beat me to it, please quote me here so I can get an alert and end my hunt early.

EDIT: @Laserdragon14 I've KO'd probably 300 Smeargles in SOS chains of varying length over the course of about 3 hours and have found nothing. Without a Shiny Charm, this is just too much for me to do on demand. I need to withdraw my offer to catch this thing. Sorry.

#4 Apr 28, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  5. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    I have one :I
    But I'm not willing yo trade it. It's my special shiny hunter

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    My friend's birthday has come and gone a long time ago, so I think that I'm just going to keep what I have for something that I want or another thing that my friends want for their birthday.