1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Looking for a Soul Link Partner

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Nova Ozuka, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    I want to do a Soul Link Nuzlocke on my channel at some point. In order to do this, I first need to find a partner for the Soul Link. This person does not have to be an expert at Pokémon, but they do need some idea. SOmeone with Nuzlocke experience is preferred. Also, someone interested in doing a video series would be ideal.

The next step would be picking out a game. This could be an official game, fan game, or a rom hack. In addition to normal Nuzlocke rules, the run will be randomized. Pokémon must be part of a pair to be added to the team, and the two Pokémon can't share a primary type. They can only share gender if they are both genderless or if the pair was a static encounter or gift.

We also can't have two Pokémon of the same primary type on the team between us, but we will wait to implement this rule until after the 4th badge because I just want a full team. Assuming we can even run into that issue. We can discuss the game, but I was thinking FRLG, Emerald, or maybe Radical Red. I would also consider HGSS, Platinum, or 5th gen if we can that set up.

Anyone interested can just say so.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    So basically, you just wanna do the JaidenAnimations thing she did with Jacob Alpharad?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Sep 13, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
  3. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    I mean, not really that crazy on the trainer battle front. It would be similar strength depending on which game we use, but if we go the official game route, which would allow for that, I am considering making all trainer Pokémon stronger by like 10% or something.

I will state that Misty had a Sceptile for me in my first randomized Nuzlocke run even with similar strength. If I didn't have Fury Cutter Zangoose, I might've been in trouble.