1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Looking for beta readers for a fanfic.

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by FifiandFurrball4ever, Aug 20, 2017.

1. FifiandFurrball4ever

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽167.7
    I'm looking for at least 3 beta readers for a fanfic that I really want to be good or at least presentable. The story is a romance story (with no mature content) starring a Ninetales and a Flareon. The synopsis is as follows:

"Jewel is a rescue Pokémon working at a Pokémon rescue and recovery institute. She loves her job, especially getting to go on missions with her trainer and getting to hang out with and take care of a lot of cool Pokémon. Then one day she meets a rather strange Flareon named Fluffle. Fluffle and Jewel become fast friends, however things get complicated when they develop each other but are both too shy to tell each other. With Fluffle due to leave the institute in a few months, can they gather the courage to confess before its too late?"

I'm looking for people with gmail. I'll be sending beta readers the chapters as I finish them along with a few interview questions about the chapters. Please note, I'm looking for people with some writing experience who will only give constructive criticism. If you're interested, PM me with your email and maybe a little bit of info about your writing experience. Thank you for your time!

2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I'll go ahead and put myself down. I beta read on fanfiction.net.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. FifiandFurrball4ever

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽167.7
    great! just PM me with your email and I'll get right back to you!

4. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I'm up for this! My specialty is grammar and fancy language, so if you need that, I'll be happy to help. Plus, I like reading your stories :)
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. FifiandFurrball4ever

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽167.7
    awesome! just PM me your email and I'll get back to you!

6. Deedee the Ranger

Umadeleine
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽181.4
    Romance is by far not my specialty, but I'd be glad to help if you want me to.

7. FifiandFurrball4ever

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽167.7
    I have enough beta readers right now, but I'll let you know if anything comes up. Thanks! :)