1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Looking for pokemon roleplay partners

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ToryBulbasaur, Sep 7, 2018.

1. ToryBulbasaur

Milli
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽200.4
    I'm looking for someone/s to roleay with. I am happy to start ut on discord or whatever. But here is my character profile for my roleolay character
    First name: Tory
    Last name: White
    Hair colour: dark brown
    Hair length: above bum
    Eye colour: greyish blue
    Height: 169 cm
    Hobbies: Pokémon nursing, polemon watching, Pokémon training
    Lives: Alola, Ula'Ula island
    Relatives in Alola: Arcelor (ghost trial captian),
    Z ring: recieved from Tapu Bulu, with Komo-oo z with it
    Poemon team: Popplio, Bulbasaur, Jangmo-o, Haunter, Braviary, dusck Lycanroc (evolve from rockruff), Mareanie
    Best friend: Claire

Personality:
    She is outgoing, and is always up for a battle. Even if she loses, she will congratulate you and work on getting stronger. Her Pokémon and friends come before anything else, and she will make sure theya re always ok. She loves being out and about and will constantly be found wondering around in her counsin's ghost trial sight (she always gets in trouble for this, but Arcerlor doesn't mind. I fact, all the Pokémon living there enjoy seeing her).

She is not like other girls, beacuse she likes girls and is also Genderfluid.
    She is polysexual:
    She is attracted to multiple genders but not all genders.

And Genderfluid:
    Soemtimes she feels feminine, other times masculine, sometimes both or neither

Her polysexual attraction includes all afab people except trans boys.

She is happy with who she is, but unfortunately her mother is not. She kicked her out of her home on Melemele and left her there,while her mother moved to Kanto. She moved in with her older cousin Arcelor and has been so happy since.

Find and message me on dicord. I'm ToryBulbasaur #0468

#1 Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    How many people are you asking for?

Alright, let me rip this OC from my fic.

First name: Bronze
    Last name: Ore
    Ethnicity: Mexican
    Hair colour: black
    Hair length: ... I dunno, he has short hair XD
    Eye colour: Brown
    Height: 6'0
    Build: Tall and stocky with big arms. He's the overweight guy you don't want to call fat cause he looks like he packs a punch.
    Hobbies: Wrangling up Tauros with his papa, drawing, cooking, not dying to the horns of a Tauros
    Lives: used to live in Johto in New Bark town, and moved to Alola, Melemelee island
    Relatives that came with him: Mother, Father, little sister, family Snubull
    Relatives in Alola: Kukui
    Z ring: recieved from Tapu Koko
    Poemon team: Bigjaw the Croconaw (Starter), Luna the Umbreon, White Fang the Rockruff, Bruho Mudbray, Night Wing the (shiny) Charizard
    Best friends: Hau, Lillie (I'll come up with actual characters if you don't want these)

Equipment: Straw Cowboy hat (the cutter style to be exact), fighting stick, and a thick lasso used for Tauros wrangling

Personality:

Bronze is extremely aggressive towards his enemies but is chill around his friends. He also has a slight hat obsession... He goes by the phrase "Don't take dung heap from nobody". This is a phrase his papa has told him all throughout his life (including my papa but without the censorship). He's much better with fists than with words. Most would think he's loco.

He fights but for self-defense, protecting his friends and loved ones, or just because some jerk ticked him off. He normally fights overly aggressive wild Pokémon to either buy his hurt Pokémon time to escape or if the wild Pokémon attacked him. Bronze, while not fighting a person recently, uses his size and stature to scare off thugs like the grunts from Team Skull.

Now you're probably thinking this guy has a death wish but I assure you he's not. He's just more concerned for the well being of others than himself. He's done some pretty stupid stuff in order to help the ones he holds dear to himself. Legend says that hat he wears gives him +5 bravery and +10 stupidity.

Bronze is also not exactly arrogant. He never really speaks highly of himself and makes fun of his overweightness. He's competitive with his friends but more of a friendly competitive than anything. This friendly competitiveness goes away if he's battling someone from a criminal organization or a jerk.

But when Bronze isn't putting himself in harm's way, he's a nice guy. He'll sit down a talk to ya, pal around with ya, and even pays for the dang meals he has with his amigos. But if your friends with this guy, you know you have someone who will have your back. Bronze will threaten verbally but will act on it too. He ain't spouting no Tauros crud.

If you want a different version of the characters then look up Meet the Sheriff or take this link: https://lakevalor.net/threads/meet-the-sheriff.21298/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2018
  3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    First name: Farrah
    Last name: Clifton
    Hair colour: White
    Hair length: Long (below her shoulders but above her waist.)
    Eye colour: Very dark brown
    Height: 170cm/5’7
    Appearance: Farrah has a slim, hourglass build. She wears a green dress, white stockings, and golden heels. She wears a golden chain necklace with a blue gem attached to it.
    Hobbies: Reading non-fiction books, playing the harp, riding her Pidgeot.
    Lives: Originally from Lumiose City in Kalos, temporarily came to Alola.
    Relatives in Alola: None
    Z ring: Received from Tapu Fini.
    Pokémon team: Ignis the Blaziken(starter), Aurora the Pidgeot, Coryza the Glaceon
    Best friend: Her brother(not in the RP unless the owner of the OC, Choco, is willing to join)

Personality:
    Farrah is calm, quiet, and cold. She often speaks in a somewhat edgy monotone voice. She prefers to be alone, or only with her Pokémon. She lacks large amounts of empathy, only caring about facts and logic. Despite this, she isn't exactly sadistic. She is willing to make sacrifices for the very few people she really cares for. She also acts somewhat motherly towards her Pokémon. Farrah also has a little bit of OCD, which causes her to constantly clean and check on her belongings.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    *crashes in through the window* Did someone say roleplay?
    Also, yeah, FChick, here I am!
    First name: Christopher (goes by Choco)
    Last name: Clifton
    Hair colour: Brown
    Hair length: Average
    Eye colour: Very dark brown
    Height: 145 cm (4'9)
    Appearance: Chris (although he prefers to be called Choco) has an average build, not underweight nor overweight. He wears a blue T-shirt and jeans, and refuses to change his current style. When it's cold, he also wears a jacket if needed.
    Hobbies: Baking, singing (he's a soprano) and telling incredibly bad jokes.
    Lives: Originally from Lumiose City in Kalos, temporarily came to Alola because his sister brought him along against his will.
    Relatives in Alola: None
    Z ring: None because he sucks at life
    Pokémon team:
    Sablé - Swablu, Male (starter, given to him by Farrah if that's okay with @Fchicken77 )
    Florentine - Snivy, Female
    Madeleine - Surskit, Female
    Palmier - Fletchling, Male
    Best friend: Farrah (his older sister)
    Personality: Choco is curious, upbeat and mostly rather cheerful, even a bit hyper at times, much unlike his sister. He is rather rowdy, and has trouble sitting still. Although he's very bubbly, he's actually an introvert, and prefers to be alone or with only a few friends. With his Pokémon, he tends to act like a friend or older brother. With those he trusts, he is highly loyal and willing to stick by their side.
    However, he's no perfect person. He's immature, impulsive, and tends to act rashly instead of thinking things through. He gets angry easily, and his temper is rather explosive. And even towards his friends, he can be highly annoying to them, which is why his best (and only) friend is his sister.

Welp, that's my entry! I don't have Discord though, so I can't talk over that. I can send messages through FChick if they're okay with that.

5. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    I'm ok with that, but isn't soprano the term for a high-pitched female in singing? I thought he would be tenor. You can make a Discord account with your email address.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Sopranos are not all females - male sopranos exist as well, particularly young ones. I'd say his voice hasn't "changed" yet, as he's way behind. The term "soprano" is merely the high range of singing, which is mostly compromised of females for said reason.

Doesn't Discord also require an app? I'm not sure if I'm ready to take that yet.

7. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    No, it doesn't. You can use your computer.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Ah, I see. Thanks!

9. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Join LV's Discord first, you're really missing out.

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Update: I'm still not allowed to have Discord, though.
    Also, sorry for being impatient, but when should the RP start?

11. ToryBulbasaur

Milli
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽200.4
    Hey guys sorry I turned off notifications. I'm up to roleplay whenever works for you. I'll make a chat on discord or on here? Is that good for you? Comment your dicord user and number and I'll send you an invite.

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Is it okay if we make the RP thread here? I'm still not allowed Discord, but you can create a storyline there and tell me on this thread. Using LV's site also allows us to get more PP for seed catching and allows anyone to reply whenever, requiring no specific time.
    Also, it's alright!

13. ToryBulbasaur

Milli
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽200.4
    How about I creat a rp thread and I'll add the storyline when I post it then we can have it on there. That work for you?

ChocoChicken likes this.
  14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Sounds great, thanks!