1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Looking for the rarest Shiny of them all (read for more details)

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by sohrob101, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Hey there, so today I decided that i'm gonna breed my own 5 iv Pokémon and such, and instead ask for trades that I would want/like as a Collector. So here is my struggling request.

I am looking for a Shiny female Combee with any nature and stats and moves.
    This Shiny must be brand new, as in it has not been used in battle, or gained any EXP yet.

You might ask why is a Shiny Combee the rarest?
    Well a normal Shiny Combee isn't much, but a FEMALE Shiny Combee is crazy rare.
    So lets explain why, for one Combees have the lowest Female to Male Ratio having a whopping 25% chance to get a female Combee. So for anyone to even get a shiny female Combee is an amazing feat of its own.

Now what can I offer you for this rare shiny?
    The best i can do is offer other shinies I have, or give you 5 iv baby Pokémon you can use competitively. If you are looking for something in particular, I can try to make some sort of deal.

Anyways happy hunting, hatching, and breeding. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I have a spare shiny female Combee that I caught in the Friend Safari a little while back (I already have two shiny Vespiquen I've caught as Combees, so I don't need her)! She's Impish nature, Lv.30, and I think perfect Attack/Special Defense/Speed. I haven't touched her at all, she's just been in my box since I caught her. Would you be interested?

Also, what shinies do you have that you'd be willing to trade for her? I can nickname the Combee as well, since I caught her.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    OMG I am in your debt, here are the shinies I am willing to trade for this spectacular Pokémon, also i would gladly like a nickname, but i rather have you, the trainer, to choose one for me. That way it makes the nickname and the Pokémon even more special.

Shinies I can offer are as listed
    Wailord
    Staravia
    Drapion
    Pelipper
    Golbat
    Haxorus

Sigilyph(nicknamed
    Skuntank
    Accelgor(nicknamed)
    Magikarp

If these shinies do not satisfy you, i can still offer some 5 iv baby Pokémon

4. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I'd gladly take a shiny Staravia! I don't have one in my collection yet.

As for a nickname, what do you think of Victoria? It's the name of an actual queen, and is the goddess of victory in Roman mythology. Or maybe Thalia, a Greek goddess of celebration. Or Cassiopeia, a Greek queen. It's up to you haha, just giving you some options.

sohrob101 likes this.
  5. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Victoria defenitly is great, and sure I'll get that Staravia ready, and I'll add you as we speak, I can trade now if you like!

6. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Sounds good, I'll be available to trade for a bit! What is your in-game name, just so I know it's you? Mine is Danny.

7. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Mine is sohrob, btw I can't seem to find your FC would you mind sending it to me.

8. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    It's right on the side of my posts, but either way, here it is-

1907-8394-8860

I'll send you a trade request when I see you on!

sohrob101 likes this.
  9. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Many thanks! :D

10. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Not a problem! Don't forget to leave feedback!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.